Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

The chant has nothing to do with Hillsborough. Other than that, the chant is true, regardless who started it. When Liverpool fans and Liverpool Football Club start taking responsibility for their actions and admitting those actions, then the chant might stop, until then, f*ck em!
It just gives them a "get out" every time. It plays into the media's hands. The LFC fans will never take responsibility for anything but that's another reason for us to keep the moral high ground.

It just gives them a "get out" every time. It plays into the media's hands. The LFC fans will never take responsibility for anything but that's another reason for us to keep the moral high ground.

Sort of understand what you are saying mate, I'd take the moral high ground and ban them from being in our ground until they sort out their feral support.

Away from the stadium...

Society's problem. Why the club feels the need to issue an almost immediate apology without a shred of evidence of what actually happened, I really don't understand.

Driving away from the stadium is a shitshow after every home game. Not once have the club apologised to me for that. Because it's not their fault that the roads are shite.

I'm not condoning the actions of some unknown scrote who apparently chucked a stone at the Liverpool bus, but for City to immediately start sending cards and flowers... Fucking pathetic.

Dear God, the hack of that statement from our Club gives the red scousers and their media lackeys everything they thrive on. Their cultish support needs to wallow in victimhood forever and their media can milk and monetise the "attack" for days. By mid-week, the story will have developed into a carefully planned tactical nuclear strike on a bus full of red scouse pensioners resulting in thousands dead and injured.

But, Jesus fucking Christ, that statement from our Club. Presumably in our desperate need to be liked and accepted we'd also be apologising if the red scouser's coach had a puncture on the motorway back to Merseyside?

Please, please, please, City, hire a PR or media team. Yet again, the cartel and their media are setting the agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.