Liverpool - could they be relegated?

how did the glazers pass the fit and proper bollocks the premiership runs over these football owners/buyers? obviously they`re as bent as a ninebob note to the outside world,very strange but very funny....tick tock...

I'd much rather Everton went down. Especially since their fans have become jealous bile spewing twats. They're long overdue a bit of justice since the Hans Segers incident too.
Liverpool going down would be almost as pleasant but less likely.

Ducado said:
I doubt they will be relegated, however I can see Roy walking the plank if they don't beat Blackpool next week

They might hold another sit in.

Prestwich_Blue said:
As the deadline for re-financing their RBS loan gets ever closer (Oct 15th), there is now the serious possibility that RBS could actually put Red Kop Holdings into administration.

As RKH's only asset is LFC, this could mean a 9 point deduction and them being 7 or 8 points adrift of safety. That would almost certainly mean anyone half decent going in January and leave them perilously placed.

Bloody hell!
Why not.??
They were in the 2nd division just before the Littlewoods Moores family ploughed mega money into them in the late 50's,they didn't win the fa cup till 1966 & we won a Euro trophy before them.
Back to where they belong some might say.

any long term injuries to gerrard, torres or reina (espe the first one) and tehy would struggle hugely

i dont think they will get relegated but they may struggle to get much above half way

bluemanc said:
Why not.??
They were in the 2nd division just before the Littlewoods Moores family ploughed mega money into them in the late 50's,they didn't win the fa cup till 1966 & we won a Euro trophy before them.
Back to where they belong some might say.
Yes and thats lost totally on them, it took money to turn them into that trophy winning machine they became they would have you believe it was all Shankley...yes there is little doubt he did a fantastic job as a manager but he had the funds to help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.