Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

If that’s the case then we really are in trouble .

Why IF? Who was better than him vs Liverpool?

And no, we aren't in trouble. We can win big games when he's our best forward, e.g., the game at Chelsea this season, and the games vs Real from 2 years ago. Also, other forwards will step up. I didn't say he's our best forward period, he was our best forward in these 2 games vs Liverpool. But I won't be surprised if he is our best forward in the semis vs Real, and we win the tie with his vital contributions.

I’m sick of being told that I should be ashamed/embarrassed to support City by the media, the hypocritical scousers and even sections of our own fan base.

We were awful yesterday. I was physically attacked by the vermin. It was shit from start to finish. But am I embarrassed to support my club? Am I FUCK.

Last edited:
I was told by a scouser I used to work with last night on facebook that all City fans are a fuckin disgrace and I should be embarrassed

I'm fuckin fumin but I've not responded yet as I might say something I regret

Why should I be embarrassed by 50 or so pissed up bellends that I don't know and don't represent me,,,, and who may or may not have totally grasped what was going on

Also, it's gone totally un-noticed that the ref abandoned the minutes silence when half the liveroool end started booing
Just say fuck off you thieving,murdering,victim candle burning murdering twat....and by the way every other clubs supporters despise you too....

The only away game I've ever left early...5-0 was enough.
I stayed until the end but only because it was virtually impossible to get out, bearing in mind this was about six months after Hillsbrough, from getting through the turnstile it was literally rammed and we had to push our way through a sea of people to get to the scabby old terrace behind the goal. Pretty sure they sold tickets and also had a pay at the gate, a recipe for disaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.