Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

I'm talking about the present and specifically about chances of a potential move to a "BIG" club. Nothing about his contributions to this club or country. You're paranoid and reading into things I never said.
So you are saying that a big club wouldn't want him now..even though he's still under contract and can't move.
I'm not paranoid but you are a strange poster..I'm sure I'd Sterling was playing for the dippers you would be bigging him up

compare and contrast to 1981 and 2011 semi finals, it shows how our fanbase has changed, yesterday was just soul destroying, our end had about 33000 in it, and you could literally hear a pin drop. The whole thing was a massive waste of time and money. The FA should be ashamed of their pricing policy, and it's a big ask to expect supporters to pay up to 120 quid for a single ticket and see City light trot out. The FA have foisted their expensive club wembley tickets onto normal fans because they are too dear, i think it will be the game the breaks the camels back for City fans going to wembley for semi finals, with a stellar line up it's vastly overpriced, with the ressies it's a waste of money

I was told by a scouser I used to work with last night on facebook that all City fans are a fuckin disgrace and I should be embarrassed

I'm fuckin fumin but I've not responded yet as I might say something I regret

Why should I be embarrassed by 50 or so pissed up bellends that I don't know and don't represent me,,,, and who may or may not have totally grasped what was going on

Also, it's gone totally un-noticed that the ref abandoned the minutes silence when half the liveroool end started booing
Just tell them if we find the offenders we'll stick them on a coach and send it to klanfield. Just to make sure they're happy with that we'll let Merseyside police organise it.

They showed umpteen replies of the first two goals on the concourse and I watched them waiting to se the third but it never appeared. Konate had a run up so beat Ake who was jumping from a standing postion.

I didn't have you down as a kick the door type :-)

I've been living in exile in S.Oxfordshire for over 30 years now so we got home fairly quickly.
Ever since Wednesday night I had been saying that the first 20-25 minutes would be really tough but if we came through them unscathed we'd be OK. The corner came over and was put in and all you're left with is a series of impressions and my reaction was to curse the collapse of my "plan" before we'd played 10 minutes! Then it got worse.

Fortunately for City supporters everywhere the need to kick doors is increasingly rare but there are two clubs which can still trigger the old urges. Unfortunately severely bruised, if not broken, toes mean that City will have keep on winning to protect me from myself.

Enjoy the rest of the season.

Reactions: OB1
The problem is with these fuckers,if they don't get what they want or they don't like what they hear,they play the victim card....we all know that everyone knows that but because they are scouse not english(have you ever heard something as pathetic as that)they think they are immune to getting any grief...its like iam going to tell teacher if you don't stop picking on me....well I've got 2 words for you deluded horrible bastards FUCK OFF ........
They are the biggest hypcrites on the face of the planet, every fucker knows it but the press won’t say it cause the never our fault merchants just play the Hillsborough trump card, Hillsborough was shocking and a tragedy but shouldn’t mean the vile, scruffy vermin cunts should get away with everything they do but our press are cowards and won’t touch it with a bargepole these days.

compare and contrast to 1981 and 2011 semi finals, it shows how our fanbase has changed, yesterday was just soul destroying, our end had about 33000 in it, and you could literally hear a pin drop. The whole thing was a massive waste of time and money. The FA should be ashamed of their pricing policy, and it's a big ask to expect supporters to pay up to 120 quid for a single ticket and see City light trot out. The FA have foisted their expensive club wembley tickets onto normal fans because they are too dear, i think it will be the game the breaks the camels back for City fans going to wembley for semi finals, with a stellar line up it's vastly overpriced, with the ressies it's a waste of money
Agree with this and aside from the ticket prices the whole setup is scandalous - £6.85 for a 500ml can of Budweiser should be illegal. But no wonder they refuse to move it.

Seemed to me that the lower tiers were full of Londoners and people that don’t normally go to games, which is expected I suppose after so many Wembley visits but it did mean a lethargic vocal support and songs hard to get going when those around didn’t know them.

I wonder whether regulars had opted to save money and were in cheaper seats than previously… 111 for example was full of tourists

Seemed loud enough in 109 but I suppose when you’re in the middle of it you don’t see the bigger picture.

Not going to criticize the fans who went yesterday. I didn't go.

But our 'vocal support' at Wembley has been getting worse since the high of beating United in the semi-final, and Stoke in the the final.

Not sure it's the amount of trips to Wembley, or just the general malaise of our support at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.