Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

So you are saying that a big club wouldn't want him now..even though he's still under contract and can't move.
I'm not paranoid but you are a strange poster..I'm sure I'd Sterling was playing for the dippers you would be bigging him up

Ok. You think Sterling will have takers from a big club, while I don't. Let's agree to disagree. What is strange is you bringing up Liverpool in every response. It's getting tedious now.

That first half was on the players, individual mistakes, a lack of intensity, craft & creativity, bottle, hunger, risk & lots more. The same players turned it around second half & ran them close, was that Pep or the players? I’d say Pep gave them the platform & opportunity but it was the eleven on the pitch that produced the performance. What do you consider Peps fuck ups? Yes we could be in an fa cup final with another blood & thunder tie against a highly motivated opponent (probably Chelsea) who have nothing else to play for. But we could also be sat ere with 3-4 season ending injuries, and a squad that was shattered & demoralised and lost the game anyway. For years now our support has wanted Pep to prioritise the big two comps (like Klopp), the minute this is almost forced on him/us people are up in arms ycnmiu. Our squad has been shown as weaker than Liverpools, therefore we have adjusted accordingly, you could say roles have been reversed. Maybe the answer lies with our transfer policy, Diaz Konate & Jota for a little more than a Jack Grealish

Not prioritising the cups is fine if decided on at the beginning of the season. Putting out strong teams and then getting to a semi is not really the sane time to bring in game management. It can't be a surprise to anyone that games come thick and fast the more successful you are.

Our squad is plenty deep we just have too many attacking players out of form

have a pop at me but start on others and i'll have you.
your genius manager can and does get things wrong . deal with it
If we had played Athletico on Tuesday and Liverpool today, you would have seen a very different side. Pep would still have played Steffen because he is loyal to his players. Just unfortunate the way fixtures are arranged at the critical point in the season.

I dont understand how it wasn't made public beforehand. The first i heard of it was 20 seconds before it started. Saying that no excuse for chanting over it, if it was intended to upset. It was probably just the motivation the Littlepool players needed to race out of the blocks.

We're they city supporters?

I switched off as soon as the third went in, went to my happy place , gogglebox , not reading all the bile and vile stuff aimed at the team in this thread and most of the others

Over it already
Top Blue!

I went yesterday and for the first time in my life walked out of the stadium at half time. Pep is brilliant and is the best thing to happen to this club in decades but he must show the match going supporters more respect. Those players are on massive salaries, far greater than I could ever dream of. So please stop feeling sorry for them playing too many games. If they're fit they should play. My game attendance is dwindling but yesterday might well have brought it to a halt.
So if we win the league and/or UCL and in the main it's because we rested players in the semi final of the fa cup will you still act like a slapped arse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.