Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

He is a horrible horrible City-hating bastard. He is praying for a dipper win like the rest of the Guardian sports desk cunts.
Remember that festering boil of journalistic puss is the haven for sex deviants like Glendenning and Nakrani.
And also the embarrassing **** depository that shelters similarly shamed, laughably discredited and demonstrably hypocritical wankers like Ronay, Conn and Hattenstone.
Oh did I accidentally mention their in-house pet dipper “Charlie Clitlicker” aka Sachin Nakrani?
Google it.
Might be reds who finally outed him but I say fair fucks to them
The Guardian. Fucking riddled, Savile style.
And yet these actual fucking nonces want to lecture City fans about morality?
Yes, the article was good actually, which makes me wonder why? Getting the excuses in early for when the dippers fade from their quadruple maybe?

Note to self when bit skint next April. Pep will not play strongest team in FA Cup semi if still in Champions League and Premier League tight
He will also take risks in the league too as the CL is the one that has escaped him. He will want that one more than any. I think we will see key players rested in the Watford and Leeds games.

Agreed. It’s an insult to the truly great managers to pretend Klopp is one of them. He’s a fine manager and is in the same bracket as Ancelotti or Conte or Van Gaal and managers of that ilk but he isn’t a colossus of the game like Pep is or Mourinho was in his pomp or Ferguson was
He's not on the level of those coaches in terms of trophies and Champions Leagues. Ancelotti has three Champions Leagues.

This fixture always looked like it was going to be a bridge too far. We’ve done the important stuff over these four key games: kept ahead in the league and progressed in the champions league.

Over the course of the first three of the games our players had the shit kicked out of them at every opportunity. It would’ve been nice if the referees gave the players protection but they didn’t. A semi final that was a bit of a mockery of a game was the ultimate result.

He will also take risks in the league too as the CL is the one that has escaped him. He will want that one more than any. I think we will see key players rested in the Watford and Leeds games.
I think it would be much easier going into the final as league champions, rather than having the pressure of making or breaking the season all on one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.