Liverpool fans congratulate City on the title

Re: MEN today comment and praise indeed

bugsyblue said:
Fair play. Personally think Liverpool fans are a decent bunch and find them more genuine than the hypocritical arrogant rags.
Did you use to come up against these lot in the 70s and 80s or even worse travel abroad with England with Liverpool fans? I have followed City for nearly 50 years and the pay back on Sunday towards these lot was worth every year of pain, Utd fans didn't gloat and celebrate 5 weeks before the final day like these lot I hope their Summers are ruined because come next season they will be back to being outside of the top 4 team they blew their chance.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=313839.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=313839.0</a>
Just bindipping cunts
Always have been

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=313839.0
Just bindipping cunts
Always have been
Ha ha sad twats and that is why they can fucking suffer for me, live on your history, as Our class manager has already stated we celebrate Mon & Tues and then plan for next season.... Yes Liverpool keep on celebrating 20 years ago oh sorry 24

CITY FOR LIFE said:
bugsyblue said:
Fair play. Personally think Liverpool fans are a decent bunch and find them more genuine than the hypocritical arrogant rags.
Did you use to come up against these lot in the 70s and 80s or even worse travel abroad with England with Liverpool fans? I have followed City for nearly 50 years and the pay back on Sunday towards these lot was worth every year of pain, Utd fans didn't gloat and celebrate 5 weeks before the final day like these lot I hope their Summers are ruined because come next season they will be back to being outside of the top 4 team they blew their chance.
I'm bound to bump into some Liverpool fans on my hols in Rhodes in 3 weeks time, i can't fucking wait

CITY FOR LIFE said:
bugsyblue said:

No mate I was only born in 84. Just calling it how I see it personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.