Liverpool fans congratulate City on the title

This season reminded me why I never liked their fans. Arrogant beyond belief during the 80's. Having by their standards a dry spell in terms of titles for 20 odd years calmed them a little. Then this year it all came flooding back to them. It was their year they were gonna do it.... 2012 taught me it's not over till its over to the point I couldn't join in champions chants till the last minute on Sunday, they'd been chanting it for weeks convinced it was a done deal. The press seemed hell bent on them winning the title as well seeing as their beloved rags had capitulated. A look on RAWK had me laughing some clown posted a picture of their trophy room with all the replica European Cups saying money cannot buy this...forgetting it was the Moores family money that did indeed help them buy it!!!! Without it they in all likelihood wouldn't have been so dominate. It's cult like all preaching from the bible of Shankley it's irritating seeing my Facebook and Twitter littered with YNWA all season long (major disadvantage of living in Chester) Then there is hero Slippy G the same Slippy G who had to have his family threatened to stay put when he was off to join the Roman revolution at Chelski held up as a loyal one club man!

Re: MEN today comment and praise indeed

burning blue soul said:
shame you covered the other letters up, my mum wrote in to complain about a dodgy kettle, maybe her letter was printed as well!

now i'll never know.

actually the other two letters were a city fan berating the club about the prices of the champions range of merchandise and a rag waffling on about something and nothing to do with us winning the title sadly your mums letter wasn't chosen for publication on this occasion

PS MODs Thank for a better headline for the post who ever changed it well done take the rest of the week off

Fair play to the guy apart from obviously having to throw in the line "Ok fair play to Man Shitty fans" unless it was my ears along with the usual slurring of the words accent wise!

Rascal said:
All these kettle issues are frankly disturbing.

Perhaps we need a sub forum in technical queries devoted to this most serious of issues

GDM was telling me he is z big fan of teabagging people. Its things like this that are a worry

for those unacquainted with tea bagging from the John Waters epic Pecker

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHWN6f7waIM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHWN6f7waIM</a>

blue underpants said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
bugsyblue said:
Fair play. Personally think Liverpool fans are a decent bunch and find them more genuine than the hypocritical arrogant rags.
Did you use to come up against these lot in the 70s and 80s or even worse travel abroad with England with Liverpool fans? I have followed City for nearly 50 years and the pay back on Sunday towards these lot was worth every year of pain, Utd fans didn't gloat and celebrate 5 weeks before the final day like these lot I hope their Summers are ruined because come next season they will be back to being outside of the top 4 team they blew their chance.
I'm bound to bump into some Liverpool fans on my hols in Rhodes in 3 weeks time, i can't fucking wait

Surely your too old Blunders to be bumping into people

hooly

Rascal said:
blue underpants said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Did you use to come up against these lot in the 70s and 80s or even worse travel abroad with England with Liverpool fans? I have followed City for nearly 50 years and the pay back on Sunday towards these lot was worth every year of pain, Utd fans didn't gloat and celebrate 5 weeks before the final day like these lot I hope their Summers are ruined because come next season they will be back to being outside of the top 4 team they blew their chance.
I'm bound to bump into some Liverpool fans on my hols in Rhodes in 3 weeks time, i can't fucking wait

Surely your too old Blunders to be bumping into people

hooly
I will re-phrase that then, as i am sat pissed in a bar on Rhodes i am bound to see some red dippers crying into their beer, i shall heartily take the piss out of them lol

I used to have a soft spot for Liverpool but I'll gladly see them wait another 25 years after this season's antics from the plastic dwarf & the fans. Such a turn off that I literally unsubbed from their Youtube channel and subbed to Everton's. That'll learn em.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
This season reminded me why I never liked their fans. Arrogant beyond belief during the 80's. Having by their standards a dry spell in terms of titles for 20 odd years calmed them a little. Then this year it all came flooding back to them. It was their year they were gonna do it.... 2012 taught me it's not over till its over to the point I couldn't join in champions chants till the last minute on Sunday, they'd been chanting it for weeks convinced it was a done deal. The press seemed hell bent on them winning the title as well seeing as their beloved rags had capitulated. A look on RAWK had me laughing some clown posted a picture of their trophy room with all the replica European Cups saying money cannot buy this...forgetting it was the Moores family money that did indeed help them buy it!!!! Without it they in all likelihood wouldn't have been so dominate. It's cult like all preaching from the bible of Shankley it's irritating seeing my Facebook and Twitter littered with YNWA all season long (major disadvantage of living in Chester) Then there is hero Slippy G the same Slippy G who had to have his family threatened to stay put when he was off to join the Roman revolution at Chelski held up as a loyal one club man!
The Moores money bought them out of the old second division, without it there's no guarantee they'd have won a single pot between now and then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.