Liverpool fans congratulate City on the title

Re: MEN today comment and praise indeed

TINY said:
I personally am yet to meet a Liverpool fan i'd invite in for a brew, I feel they are all twats. I also feel they wrote these letters to "show" Liverpool fans are decent, and would have been searching the internet and social media apps furiously, to see if they were mentioned, and as soon as someone commented "decent bunch the Liverpool fans" would have wanked off immediately, lit a candle and sat back in their 5th hand arm chair, satisfied.

Bang on.

They'll have won two titles if they win, both at the last game of the season.
They can come back to me with the gloating when they actually win them with games to spare.

Only on RAWK

Kippax Street 1880 said:
They can come back to me with the gloating when they actually win them with games to spare.

Only on RAWK

Last day wins which of course is beaten hands down by celebrating winning it weeks before!

But only if you've actually won it you stupid arrogant twats!

I know several, one I'm out tomorrow with, another I work with but most on Facebook.
Only the work colleague has congratulated us. The others not a dicky bird and I can't wait for tomorrow evenings 'rodger-esk' approach of not congratulating us and just going on about money.

I got more congratulations from them lot when we beat them to the title two years ago!

Fuck you. Thanks for telling me I earned your respect. Seriously fuck you you arrogant self-obsessed scouse prick. Like I wander around all day head in hands wondering if I have scouse respect; in mental agony lest I think or act in any way displeasing to you. Who the fuck do these people think they are? Why the fuck would these bellends actually think we care? What bizarre fucking people. "Let's tell them they've earned our respect in case they are fretting they haven't." CULT! CULT! It is a fucking cult.

KNEEL BEFORE SCOUSE ZOD!

I don't give a fuck about you or your hopes, wants, needs or life or coming second. I care as much about the 96 as I do about the 106 dead in Burma yesterday in a logging accident, or the 1006 dead of radiation poisoning in northern japan, or the 06 that died in North Carolina last weekend in drunk driving accidents or the 26 of the Alice Renfrew that were lost west of the Galapagos last November.

Kippax Street 1880 said:

Only on RAWK
Thought we had won four titles

I know one or two decent ones to be fair but they all seem to be of a similar type, the type of people that can easily be sucked into some crazy cult, I can tell you that us winning it hurt them more than we know

Sigh said:
Fuck you. Thanks for telling me I earned your respect. Seriously fuck you you arrogant self-obsessed scouse prick. Like I wander around all day head in hands wondering if I have scouse respect; in mental agony lest I think or act in any way displeasing to you. Who the fuck do these people think they are? Why the fuck would these bellends actually think we care? What bizarre fucking people. "Let's tell them they've earned our respect in case they are fretting they haven't." CULT! CULT! It is a fucking cult.

KNEEL BEFORE SCOUSE ZOD!

I don't give a fuck about you or your hopes, wants, needs or life or coming second. I care as much about the 96 as I do about the 106 dead in Burma yesterday in a logging accident, or the 1006 dead of radiation poisoning in northern japan, or the 06 that died in North Carolina last weekend in drunk driving accidents or the 26 of the Alice Renfrew that were lost west of the Galapagos last November.

The sad thing is,I think all football fans were truly horrified at what happened due to the " it could have just as easily been us" factor,but because they appear to be milking it for all it's worth,much like utd with the air disaster that preceded the birth of most of their fans,you just get left with a feeling of " enough with the show grieving".This does not apply to the family of any of the victims however,who I can totally understand wanting final answers and with it some sort of closure!

wantinittodropitdoes said:
Sigh said:

KNEEL BEFORE SCOUSE ZOD!

The sad thing is,I think all football fans were truly horrified at what happened due to the " it could have just as easily been us" factor,but because they appear to be milking it for all it's worth,much like utd with the air disaster that preceded the birth of most of their fans,you just get left with a feeling of " enough with the show grieving".This does not apply to the family of any of the victims however,who I can totally understand wanting final answers and with it some sort of closure!

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.