Liverpool fans on SSN

samharris said:
blue dallas said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
blue dallas said:
vile, rat-arse munching, work shy. bindippers!
Anything else BD??? lol

flea ridden, riddled with piss nits.

More.....we need more !!!:)

Come on lads. We do have a few genuine scouse lads on this forum and,they'll probably not be too impressed to read this unnescassary abuse.

You know how mard the snot gargling,thieving dole scamming bas*ards are :-)

if you ask me, it sounds like some people are getting nervous :D

they want us early so we dont get a good early start to the season which is vital, a slow start an every cuntybollox will be piling the pressure on the squad.

Come on guys. Liverpool away is always a good crack. There should be no rivalry between us... Its always been a good laugh between two sets of fans and always feel welcome at anfield as we both hate united... Few city fans on here are getting really bitter its unreal. Id hate to see such a mint bunch of fans hated. Anyone else agree with me?

Citycitytid said:
Come on guys. Liverpool away is always a good crack. There should be no rivalry between us... Its always been a good laugh between two sets of fans and always feel welcome at anfield as we both hate united... Few city fans on here are getting really bitter its unreal. Id hate to see such a mint bunch of fans hated. Anyone else agree with me?

its called having fun .

try it sometime.

Citycitytid said:
Rag. Dipper. Either.

Citycitytid said:

Thieven scousers lol

sam221985 said:
I hate Liverpool every bit as much as the rags to be honest

Me too, and Everton are challenging Spurs for a piece of my spleen too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.