Liverpool fans on SSN

gaudinhos stolen car said:
Shut the fuck up you fucking robbing scouse bastard. "Let's see if you're all still cocky"? Don't come on here abusing true City fans you bin-dipping tip-rat, Everton are on borrowed time.

Nice one, make us all look like bloody idiots. Just bugger off and be a rag supporter with that attitude, although I think you are already are.

SWPISHOME said:
Everton fans should f*** off and go on there own forum!

why? they post some decent stuff and add balance

before the cavemen found this site there were quite afew opposition fans on here, but the thick twats berate them as soon as banter comes along. some of the posts on here make us look like twats, which is sad because this site used to be quality

forevercity said:
SWPISHOME said:

before the cavemen found this site there were quite afew opposition fans on here, but the thick twats berate them as soon as banter comes along. some of the posts on here make us look like twats, which is sad because this site used to be quality
leave them to it!
we used to be the but of all jokes, now it looks like they want there I D as the english football club for the not so clever.....let them stay i love a good giggle.

colinbellsboots said:
forevercity said:
SWPISHOME said:

leave them to it!
we used to be the but of all jokes, now it looks like they want there I D as the english football club for the not so clever.....let them stay i love a good giggle.

Irony has 5 letters :o)

Darker shade of Blue said:
colinbellsboots said:
forevercity said:
SWPISHOME said:

leave them to it!

dole has four1
and your point is?

Darker shade of Blue said:
colinbellsboots said:
forevercity said:
SWPISHOME said:

leave them to it!

A prostitute asks a scouser "do you want a blow job"

Scouser replies " will it effect my benefits"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.