Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

So what does it refer to? Everything but The blindingly obvious 30 year plus fight for the truth?
It refers to the fact that Liverpool fans always refer to it - the way they were treated - as though it’s the excuse and get out of jail free card for all the other appalling behaviour of Liverpool fans years before and years after Hillsborough. Ie playing the ‘always the victims’ card whenever anyone has the temerity to question Liverpool fans on what they did on anything but Hillsborough.

It’s not hard to work that out, surely.

You are a shithouse and a deluded one.

What do you not understand?

Liverpool hated Utd because they were better than Liverpool.

Liverpool then hated Chelsea because they were better.

They now hate City because City are better.
Nail on head.

They still think because of their success decades ago, they are entitled to it now, even united aren't that precious.

Always wondered why utd hated them. I thought back then, that they must be okay (my enemy's enemy is my friend etc etc). I get it now. I never thought I'd see the day when another club would pass out utd in my personal hatred stakes. But, like my bank account, there's fuck all in it now.
Despise the Rags, but their fans who are far from perfect wouldn't do something as cowardly as last night.

They say it after every derby game against us. I say every time that we live in a world were we can record anything in an instant, yet not one click has every emerged of those terrible Everton fans singing songs about Hillsborough. Just like no clips will emerge of City fans singing it last night. It is a deflection, as most things are with them.
Spot on. They also seem to think the video of the team bus getting bricked in 2018 was somehow fake and that most of the crowd last night were paid Saudi's. Liverpool fans never were the cleverest bunch. Denial and deflection everywhere.

Interesting on SSN.

GMP are investigating a series of events.

All been mentioned on here and carried out by Dipper scum!

I wonder if the Chap punched outside MD's was by the bunch of cunts who tried to take "Mcdonalds" commonly used by Families and kids.

Wankers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.