Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

They say it after every derby game against us. I say every time that we live in a world were we can record anything in an instant, yet not one clip has every emerged of those terrible Everton fans singing songs about Hillsborough. Just like no clips will emerge of City fans singing it last night. It is a deflection, as most things are with them.
I was wondering about that. Hillsborough was trending again on Twitter and it's the usual Liverpool fans claiming riva fans sang Hillsborough songs. It's not true, is it?

At the end of the day this is all happening because Liverpool fans grew really really bitter about City’s recent success, mainly because some of this success came at the expense of Liverpool.

The most intense successes were:

- The 13/14 title
- The 2016 League Cup final
- The 18/19 title
- The 21/22 title

They were also fed newspaper stories to build up their hatred and envy until it got to the point we’re at right now.
Sections of the media have undoubtedly stoked the flames of this. They’re very quick to condemn what is happening, but seemingly unwilling to accept any culpability for it.

Reading the posts in the post match forum and the throwing items thread its clear the email has backfired despite its intentions. It has only served to make the fans feel the club are distancing themselves from us and we are now on our own against the Dippers. Its a real concern now how far this escalates I genuinely feel a serious incident is on the horizon and the club have now lost control of the situation, this has to be the biggest error of judgement so far by the current hierarchy

We need a joint statement from both Clubs explaining that "always the victims" has absolutely nothing to do with Hillsborough and absolutely everything to do with Liverpool failing to take responsibility for their actions.
I’m still waiting for my thank you email from the club for behaving perfectly under extreme provocation and attack from the scousers above. Must be something up with my Internet as I’ve not received anything yet

Reading the posts in the post match forum and the throwing items thread its clear the email has backfired despite its intentions. It has only served to make the fans feel the club are distancing themselves from us and we are now on our own against the Dippers. Its a real concern now how far this escalates I genuinely feel a serious incident is on the horizon and the club have now lost control of the situation, this has to be the biggest error of judgement so far by the current hierarchy

Solution?

Ban them until they can behave.

At the last community shield between the clubs at Wembley , both clubs had a choir representing mental health charities from the local area , members of each choir had suffered mental health issues and where proudly representing their communities , the Merseyside choir sang Youll never walk alone and you could hear a pin drop in the crowd , there was a resounding applause from all around the stadium..The Manchester choir came on and sang Blue moon , to a chorus of (you've guessed it) boos from the Liverpool supporters ,many members of the choir were visibly upset and baffled by the reaction ... Booing a choir of people with mental health issues , including women and children is one of the most disgusting things i've witnessed from football fans in 50 years of going to matches , unsuprisingly it was glossed over by the scouse loving media , the only reference to the event i've ever seen was on Ian Cheesemans you tube vlog of the day..
Thankyou for that. Another one to add to the very long list of dispicable behaviour that is swept under the carpet by the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.