Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I just hope you are right, but in my heart of hearts I can't see the Liverpool fans being anything other than themselves unfortunately.
The league games at The Etihad, where their allocation is smaller and they’re not directly above City fans, have passed off relatively peacefully so we should keep things in perspective. Cup ties are clearly more problematic, and think reduced allocations might be justified, as well as holding back fans after full-time. These are things that I’m usually completely opposed to, but think something needs to be done whilst there’s so much enmity.

If you look at the long list of replies from Liverpool fans, most if not all are appalled by it.
If I look where ? Where will I find a long list ? If you mean rawk, why would I lower myself.

I'm not sure why you quoted this reply anyway it was only a joke to EB, who has since deleted her post anyway, but it had nothing controversial in it really.

Not taking the high ground, been there, done that - as have many of us- but wanted to draw attention to our friends down the ‘62 that they’ve zero right to start with the moral “singing songs about a tragedy is reprehensible”!schtick.

It would appear that it wasn't their fault?
In fact, it might be said that this was due to infrastructure inadequacies at the Etihad. If the railings were better constructed and wider this wouldn't have happened. Also, if there were adequate stewards one may have noticed the pint pot and stopped it falling

I think last night was particularly bad, as a result of the larger away cup allocation and the misguided decision to give them the whole third tier. The police decision to let their fans out at the same time as ours was fucking stupid too. I don’t think we’re at the stage where away fans should be banned from the fixture, but lessons need to be learned from last night on all sides.
Absolutely ludicrous decision to give them the whole of the third tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.