Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Far more embarrassing than any dipper excuse....is the pathetic love in the club are having with them....how, whoever decided to send the email, and far worse the joint statement yesterday, still has a job this morning defies belief.

You can’t sack Soriano. He ultimately signs everything off at the club. Perhaps he may have had a brief conversation with Khaldoon about it, but ultimately Soriano is charged with running City from Manchester by Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon.

Just had a look at RAWK and in fairness they seem to be split between those who are genuinely embarrassed about what happened, and those who think that City are just as bad when we travel to Anfield.

However, one thing that I noticed from my seat in Block 219 was that most of the missiles/objects/coins were thrown immediately after City goals.
To claim that it was some kind of natural reaction to taunts about Hillsborough is a complete lie.

But they always hide behind that claim and will probably never change !

Front rows empty with police and stewards facing the fuckers would help in this respect.
And stick the vermin scouse scum with the cost BEFORE they are allowed to sell tickets and if they baulk at this tell them to fook off and don’t issue any tickets to the filthy scum!!

The solution is easy. Restrict their ticket allocation to 2K for safety reasons. Problem solved. They will do the same but so what?

At least put a net up and have the front two rows empty and a large number of Stewards and Police facing the fuckers. And go in hard on morons chucking stuff.
It really isn't that difficult.
I think the football authorities qould have something to say about the first and how on earth do you get a net up to the roof and as someone else has said it qould not atop missiles coming through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.