Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

My brother is a Liverpool season ticket holder and he's as delusional as the rest and a proper fck wit. Can't think of any of his mates or my my mates growing up in Liverpool are any better. Cult.
I lived in Liverpool for 5 years and went to Anfield mid week to watch Euro games.
It was always a dodgy place but every club had scum bag fans back then and still do.
I always found Liverpudlians to be very friendly, I didnt have a penny when I went there and will always be grateful to them for their kindness.
Still have a lot of mates there.

That said I think like united they have a mainly out of town support nowadays which makes them seem to think they need to prove their loyalty in some way. They are mostly scumbags who have abandoned their local clubs in favour of glory and coupled to a very small penis this has made them very angry.

I think the football authorities qould have something to say about the first and how on earth do you get a net up to the roof and as someone else has said it qould not atop missiles coming through.

I say net them all individually then tie all the individually netted violent deluded feral idiots together in a big line, like a chain gang, so that they all have to shuffle along together like one big zombie hokey cokey.

And make them say chicken 20 times into a large barrel, before they’re allowed in the ground, so then they’re each relieved of a gallon of phlegm and have less in them for their usual spitting during the game.

Last edited:
the simple answer is, don't sell them tickets to the next game at the Etihad,
you can not say Liverpool and Manchester city have not tried everything to stop this happening, so I only see a solution is NO away fans at the next game,

even if there is trouble at the next Anfield game by the city fans, then BAN us as well.
football has to stop this, even if only one coin is thrown or bottle or flairs going off, you're BANNED, it's simple one coin could blind somebody, or a flair thrown could cause so much damage to fans and kids getting badly burnt,

I would even go down the line of stopping the game and empty the stands they have come from, you soon get the good fans to point out who did it your getting kick out because of one nutter throwing a coin

Have a look back in this thread at AJs posts, apparently the most hated prime minister in my lifetime, who is widely condemned for waging an idealistic holy war on the working class while forcing the failed shit show of 'trickle down economcs' on the country is the reason Scousers behave badly.
Her reign had no affect on any other part of the country it would appear and yet, we've been told, that everyone hates Scousers because of her which is odd considering she's hated by huge numbers of people outside of the home counties and London bankers.
In Liverpool 'Maggie Means More' it seems.
Pride myself I hate the tories especially Thatcher as much as any scouser. Thought Johnson was a twat but compared to Thatcher he's a Saint. Terrifying to find myself on side with Ferguson and Neville.

Just had a look at RAWK and in fairness they seem to be split between those who are genuinely embarrassed about what happened, and those who think that City are just as bad when we travel to Anfield.

However, one thing that I noticed from my seat in Block 219 was that most of the missiles/objects/coins were thrown immediately after City goals.
To claim that it was some kind of natural reaction to taunts about Hillsborough is a complete lie.
Absolutely concur with the throwing of the objects most of it happened after we scored , I too was in 219 , thankfully just out of range

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.