Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

If you have been up there regularly you would not have an ounce of confidence in the stewarding. It ranges from non existent to piss poor. They can’t even keep the exits free of people. They are idiots.
Yep I often have to politely tell them to shift the fuck out of the way in 315.

They have a habit of standing one each side as you exit the concourse so nobody can actually get up the steps.

Netting could cause psychological trauma to these fans by reminding them of the horrors of being caged in at Hillsborough. If deemed that netting was essential then MCFC must provide counsellors rather than stewards in that area.
In the early European games we were behind nets in SS1 due to the paper plane throwing issues. We somehow managed to come through unscathed.

Haven't you heard? The FA are investigating the throwing of missiles during the game on Thursday? No? Neither have I.

Edit: It was City's fault.
As it’s the EFL that runs the Carabao cup, then it’s nowt to do with the FA, directly.

So, the EFL… I expect their chief executive’s phone is rung off the hook with complaints from nonLiverpool supporters demanding action against Liverpool …oh … wait a minute…it’s exLiverpool chief executive Rick Parry that is head honcho of the EFL. My mistake, I’ll do that paragraph again.

So, the EFL… I expect their chief executive’s phone has auto blocking of any person complaining about Liverpool fans behaviour, and to that end, City will be fined for allowing so many Liverpool fans to get arm muscle injuries whilst exercising their right to play their traditional game of ‘hurl a bottle/can/rock’

*Tongue in cheek time*
Thank you to the Mod who corrected the spelling mistake in the title. :-)
It had been bugging me.

I did notice it earlier but thought I might be considered disrespectful for mentioning it in a serious thread. Then I thought It’s Chriiissstttmas and they might forgive me as a Christmas present! :-) ;-)
Is that you Noddy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.