Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I think it’s the “Feed the” part that’s pisses them off, not the scousers bit...

Im sure fans of all clubs can come up with plenty of anti scouse songs or insults without singing about poverty and hunger thats sweeping the country at the moment and not just poor people, its a huge percentage of working people.

It will continue to be sung and I would expect it from the likes of Chelsea, however other clubs fans, esp working class clubs are singing about something thats affecting their friends, colleagues, neighbours, local kids.

I dont even think that much thought goes into the somg to be honest its more auto pilot.

Im sure fans of all clubs can come up with plenty of anti scouse songs or insults without singing about poverty and hunger thats sweeping the country at the moment and not just poor people, its a huge percentage of working people.

It will continue to be sung and I would expect it from the likes of Chelsea, however other clubs fans, esp working class clubs are singing about something thats affecting their friends, colleagues, neighbours, local kids.

I dont even think that much thought goes into the somg to be honest its more auto pilot.
Yeah, it’s usually just belted out around Xmas. Doubt anybody puts much thought into the negative connotation behind it.

Yeah, it’s usually just belted out around Xmas. Doubt anybody puts much thought into the negative connotation behind it.
And nor do I when Southerners ever sing ‘in your Northern slums’ at City fans, nor do I when SheffUtd fans were singing ‘Town full of smasckheads’ at us the other year.

They can sing what they want at us, we don’t care because it’s just a bunch of footy fans singing and means nothing. It doesn’t make me feel uneasy about poverty across the country or the housing and hard drugs problems in Manchester.

People from Yorkshire aren’t really dirty, people from Wales aren’t really shagging animals, people from Burnley aren’t really shagging their sister…

And not do I when Southerners ever sing ‘in your Northern slums’ At City fans.

They can sing what they want at us, we don’t care because it’s just a bunch of footy fans singing and means nothing.

People from Yorkshire aren’t really dirty, people from Wales aren’t really shagging animals, people from Burnley aren’t really shagging their sister…
Yep, can’t say I’ve ever been overly offended by any football chant aimed at me.

Apart from WWYWYWS... :-)

And not do I when Southerners ever sing ‘in your Northern slums’ At City fans.

They can sing what they want at us, we don’t care because it’s just a bunch of footy fans singing and means nothing.

I’d like to correct your last point, in Burnley they do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.