Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I totally agree.
However when it comes to throwing things on innocent fans below, not many of us can actually claim complete innocence there.

People that do that are just vermin whoever they are.
WTF..I've never chucked anything into fans and I don't know anybody who has..maybe you might have but I can honestly say the vast majority of City fans haven't.

Agree with this, it’s a bit of a shit, unnecessary song.
It’s just a song. It’s been sung for years. It’s only now that that mob are now deciding it’s offensive. It’s childish granted but it’s Pretty harmless. It’s also no excuse whatsoever to justify throwing stuff or attacking people.

And nor do I when Southerners ever sing ‘in your Northern slums’ at City fans, nor do I when SheffUtd fans were singing ‘Town full of smasckheads’ at us the other year.

They can sing what they want at us, we don’t care because it’s just a bunch of footy fans singing and means nothing. It doesn’t make me feel uneasy about poverty across the country or the housing and hard drugs problems in Manchester.

People from Yorkshire aren’t really dirty, people from Wales aren’t really shagging animals, people from Burnley aren’t really shagging their sister…

They'll continue to be scrotes whilst we naval gaze and the club looks the other way.

And nor do I when Southerners ever sing ‘in your Northern slums’ at City fans, nor do I when SheffUtd fans were singing ‘Town full of smasckheads’ at us the other year.

They can sing what they want at us, we don’t care because it’s just a bunch of footy fans singing and means nothing. It doesn’t make me feel uneasy about poverty across the country or the housing and hard drugs problems in Manchester.

People from Yorkshire aren’t really dirty, people from Wales aren’t really shagging animals, people from Burnley aren’t really shagging their sister…
Really?

Well you say that.

Agree with this, it’s a bit of a shit, unnecessary song.
I've never sung it myself for that reason. Nor called them bin dippers. Nor sung the "sign on" stuff either. Then again I'm a bit of a lefty bleeding heart, and I understand some other fans think this is the sort of banter that belongs in football and as long as it isn't racist or homophobic I take it with a pinch of salt. But like others have said it's pretty standard football fare, you'd hear similar up and down grounds all over the country, and it's a bit weird seeing this now offered as a song that Liverpool fans see as a provocation too far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.