Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Some scouser tried telling me midweek that he wasn't going to the Etihad because "scousers fight with their fists, mancs fight dirty or just stab you when it's not going their way."

Honestly, I get along with about the same percentage of scousers as I do with people from anywhere else. But once you start talking football their eyes just glaze over and their programming kicks in.

The conversation is just never worth it.
I’ve mentioned before mate, my boss lives in Liverpool, so unfortunately, most of my work is on Merseyside, but he always says “never, ever, talk football to the red ones, there’s is simply no point, plus, they hate Mancunians, they fuckin HATE us”, and he’s spot on with both.

And nor do I when Southerners ever sing ‘in your Northern slums’ at City fans, nor do I when SheffUtd fans were singing ‘Town full of smasckheads’ at us the other year.

They can sing what they want at us, we don’t care because it’s just a bunch of footy fans singing and means nothing. It doesn’t make me feel uneasy about poverty across the country or the housing and hard drugs problems in Manchester.

People from Yorkshire aren’t really dirty, people from Wales aren’t really shagging animals, people from Burnley aren’t really shagging their sister…
Agree with you up to the last bit

They really do

Sorry but thats bollox .

I think from the recent antics even if we were back down in div 2 , a lot of city fans will hate these cretins for ever more
some will, of course some hated them with a passion before this because of some of the shit they have done and the shit they got up to on thursday they have been doing for all my time as a blue, but before we just took it as typical of them and forgot after a game had gone until the next, now with recent challages we are focused on them and when this cycle of trophy fights end many won't be so fixated and go back to just knowing when their match comes up they will be as always and talk about them then in the moment, not every week or conversation on football as is the case now.

honestly if we had not got them in the cup this week would most care about them until April?

Some scouser tried telling me midweek that he wasn't going to the Etihad because "scousers fight with their fists, mancs fight dirty or just stab you when it's not going their way."

Honestly, I get along with about the same percentage of scousers as I do with people from anywhere else. But once you start talking football their eyes just glaze over and their programming kicks in.

The conversation is just never worth it.

It's the red side of the city, though, isn't it. Personally, got no problem with Evertonians. Don't care what document those in charge of them may have put their name to. Got no problem with them. And I think historically, through people like Kendall and Royle, we've got a real connection with them.
Hell, if it comes to it, we've got more real connection with United (bastards that they are!) than we've ever had with LFC.
By the way, as I've said previously, for as far back as I can remember (late sixties) Anfield and the immediate vicinity was a feral place. Oh and also by the way: can you just imagine if a whole bunch of City fans spent the whole match at Anfield pelting Liverpool supporters below them, and injuring a scouse girl with a mug weighted with metal, can you just imagine it? I think there would a real risk of a fatality outside the ground.
Or 39.

Last edited:
The current animosity began after the 2018 attack on our team bus.

The abject failure of the Merseyside police, and the population of Liverpool in general, to bring the culprits to justice has festered ever since.

Correction.

The animosity from Liverpool fans began when City denied Liverpool a 1st PL title, which has carried on, and has increased every time City have denied Liverpool a PL title.(by 1 point)

If it wasn’t for City Liverpool and Klopp would have 4 PL titles buy now and would have dominated the PL in the last 5 years, giving Liverpool fans the dominance and success they crave and expect.

Not only have City and Pep denied Liverpool 4 PL titles, more importantly, they have denied Liverpool 22 titles in total, surpassing Liverpool’s bitter and only real rivals Manchester United who have 20 titles.

This hatred isn’t only about City, it’s about United as well. Some thing that many City fans forget or don’t even think about when trying to explain the hatred of City from Liverpool fans.

PS. Merry Christmas to all BM forum members, City fans, Pep, the players, and the staff at the club. And to any sensible Liverpool fans still reading this thread.

It's the red side of the city, though, isn't it. Personally, got no problem with Evertonians. Don't care what document those in charge of them may have put their name to. Got no problem with them. And I think historically, through people like Kendall and Royle, we've got a real connection with them.
Hell, if it comes to it, we've got more real connection with United (bastards that they are!) than we've ever had with LFC.
By the way, as I've said previously, for as far back as I can remember (late sixties) Anfield and the immediate vicinity was a feral place. Oh and also by the way: can you just imagine if a whole bunch of City fans spent the whole match at Anfield pelting Liverpool supporters below them, and injuring a scouse girl with a mug weighted with metal, can you just imagine it? I think there would a real risk of a fatality outside the ground.
Or 39.
Yep, no problems with Evertonians, and they have no problem with us as long as we keep them informed.

Correction.

The animosity from Liverpool fans began when City denied Liverpool a 1st PL title, which has carried on, and has increased every time City have denied Liverpool a PL title.(by 1 point)

If it wasn’t for City Liverpool and Klopp would have 4 PL titles buy now and would have dominated the PL in the last 5 years, giving Liverpool fans the dominance and success they crave and expect.

Not only have City and Pep denied Liverpool 4 PL titles, more importantly, they have denied Liverpool 22 titles in total, surpassing Liverpool’s bitter and only real rivals Manchester United who have 20 titles.

This hatred isn’t only about City, it’s about United as well. Some thing that many City fans forget or don’t even think about when trying to explain the hatred of City from Liverpool fans.

PS. Merry Christmas to all BM forum members, City fans, Pep, the players, and the staff at the club. And to any sensible Liverpool fans still reading this thread.
Spot on but second paragraph is BS.

That is what they genuinely believe to make them appear better.
If it hadn't been us somebody else well may have pipped them to the Titles.

To quote them, "First is first, second is nowhere"

They seem to have a big issue with the Victim comments, they clearly link it to Hillsbrough, maybe we should drop that one chant and focus more on all the other shit that they rightly have form for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.