Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

It's made the BBC.

GMP's match commander, Supt Gareth Parkin, said: "We are aware of a number of objects, including coins and a smoke bomb, that were thrown during the match.
"We will be investigating the incidents and reviewing CCTV from the night.
"Clearly throwing objects in a confined area can be dangerous, and have serious and sometimes devastating consequences."

" We will be investigating the incidents and reviewing the CCTV footage from the night" Jesus wept, those cameras should of been monitored live throughout all of the game with a shed load TAU coppers on standby to move and sort the fuckers out. Every Blue attending that game knew this was going to happen. For some strange reason our clubs safety planning team and GMP failed to anticipate.

Our club has no backbone, hate saying this but whisky nose wouldn’t of let this continue at the swamp, ie bus smashed young fan injured etc he would be shouting it from the roof tops until something is done pep sits there like a naughty school boy call the cunts out for what they are

It’s not Pep. It’s the Directors above him. Pep had no say in the emai or the joint statements released by both clubs. To both clubs the fans anger, resentment and ridicule is white noise and nothing else. Both clubs know it will die down in the end.

City will meet them at least twice a season. We‘ve meet them often because we’ve been the best 2 teams in the PL over the last 5 seasons. I’ll take my chances with them on and off the pitch in Istanbul if it means City win then CL.
I agree with that though. Constantinople would be interesting.

" We will be investigating the incidents and reviewing the CCTV footage from the night" Jesus wept, those cameras should of been monitored live throughout all of the game with a shed load TAU coppers on standby to move and sort the fuckers out. Every Blue attending that game knew this was going to happen. For some strange reason our clubs safety planning team and GMP failed to anticipate.

We will, just like Liverpool did, who admitted coins had been thrown at Pep, but couldn’t pin-point who threw the coins.

Hopefully City and their numerous high-tec CCTV cameras inside the ground will pick out the Liverpool culprits. The flare thrower is a given, as he or she was holding it up for a while before throwing it on the City fans below. I expect him or her to be arrested amongst other Liverpool fans. Until those arrests happen, I’m yet to be convinced any Liverpool fans will be arrested.

Over to you City, Liverpool, GMP and MP.

Fingers crossed, ah mate.

It’s not Pep. It’s the Directors above him. Pep had no say in the emai or the joint statements released by both clubs. To both clubs the fans anger, resentment and ridicule is white noise and nothing else. Both clubs know it will die down in the end.
He always looks a bag of nerves when questioned by the cunts in the press fidgeting with his collar etc look how Klopp handles them I’m not having it’s all above him he’s our manager and needs to call the cunts out sit buzzer next to him he won’t take any shit, anyway going to sleep merry Xmas all

He always looks a bag of nerves when questioned by the cunts in the press fidgeting with his collar etc look how Klopp handles them I’m not having it’s all above him he’s our manager and needs to call the cunts out sit buzzer next to him he won’t take any shit, anyway going to sleep merry Xmas all

Mate. Pep is in a no win situation. The baying pack of Hack Wolves are desperate for Pep to bite so they can splash his comments all over their chips and fish paper. Bar the odd lapse, Pep is a cool cookie. He and City know who the Hack Shills are. City have their names and numbers. Give Pep some credit mate. He get’s it now. And has done for a long time. Pep is one of us! :-)

Last edited:
I thought he might be trying to do a Clarkie or wind me up.
But he can’t wind me up tonight as I’ve had a glass of mulled wine and some chestnuts plus I’ve won a prize in my great-granddaughter’s netball team raffle which enables me to give her an extra Christmas present. So I’m feeling very happy. :-)
You're my favourite poster on here. Merry Christmas x

I thought he might be trying to do a Clarkie or wind me up.
But he can’t wind me up tonight as I’ve had a glass of mulled wine and some chestnuts plus I’ve won a prize in my great-granddaughter’s netball team raffle which enables me to give her an extra Christmas present. So I’m feeling very happy. :-)
Have a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

The fact that a lot of Liverpool fans showing their anger over perceived Hillsborough slights were not even born when it all happened, i believe causes some of these issues.
They listen to all the stuff on Rawk & other social media about how everyone tried to cover it up & it only happened because it was Liverpool fans & everyone is against them, the tragedy has been weaponised by certain people and its caused the younger Liverpool fans especially to be really paranoid & defensive about their club.
As any FOC knows, what happened at Hillsborough could very easily have happened to other clubs fans at grounds up & down the country any weekend, i have been in quite a few frightening crushes at various grounds that on another day could have ended with fatalities.
Its why i wont make fun or sing songs about this awful tragedy, it could have been City fans or any other clubs fans, just people going to watch a fucking game of football & some never came home.....let that sink in, never came home from going to a fucking football match.
I dont like their club or its fans, the Heysel tragedy will always be something that bothers me but i hope we can get past this nonsense over the last few years especially before someone gets really hurt or even worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.