Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Threads like this always depress me, Liverpool supporters act like dicks and everyone tries to rewrite the Hillsborough narrative..

Lets be totally clear the police, the government and the press colluded to put out a false narrative to cover their criminal actions multiple police statements of the event where altered statements and resubmitted, this isn't an opinion this is a matter of legal record.

Additionally, as supporters its easy to say "ohh it was Scousers being Scousers" but you are delusional if you think that the South Yorkshire Police and the Thatcher Government wouldn't have done the same things to us, had the roles been reversed(indeed had we beaten Brentford and Liverpool in the cup that year we would have been there).

How does this relate to Thursday? People can't understand the "easy" ride Liverpool get, really? It's pretty obvious, the press screwed Liverpool over feeding a false narrative for years, you can bet that they will pretty much always air on the side of caution and that in turn allows Liverpool supporters to behave like dicks and the rest of us suffer.

Why can’t we (all fans not just City) stick to singing and encouraging our own players?

When you were a kid at school and your Mum or Dad came to watch you play did they shout for you and your team or did they start shouting abuse at the other team? Or did they shout for you and your mates and left your opponents alone?
I know this might sound naïve but surely it’s better than getting City into trouble with the powers that be!?

Before you say a) well they started them
Or
b) everyone does it
I will answer with just one idea/sentence
“If thry put their hand in the fire would you?”

Merry Christmas everyone. :-) :-)
I hope Santa brings you all you ask
(Within reason).

Fingers crossed, I`ve asked for a younger and prettier model than Jane.

This is for the benefit of the students Union wing of Bluemoon who’ve tried to take over this thread.

My mate worked on the away section turnstiles at Elland Road ,as a 15 year old, in the 80s. When Liverpool came to town he would be spat at and threatened with violence from Liverpool fans trying to get in the ground without tickets and without paying. Fans of other clubs would try to bribe him or try to jump the turnstiles. They didn’t spit on a 15 year old turnstile operator.

You can try to tell us that there was an orderly queue of Scousers outside Hilsborough in your deluded world. That’s bollocks and fans were being crushed outside. Where I think everyone is in agreement is that people should be able to go to a game and return in one piece and what happened to the Hilsborough victims was tragic.

Many Liverpool fans will try to make unrelated chants about Hilsborough. That won’t change. City and GMP could have put in place better safety plans including safety netting, to reduce the violence.

FWIW I refused to go to Old Trafford when our admin accepted our away allocation being halved for a Cup game. Didn’t the City Matters “Chair” remember the discriminatory treatment of our fans when he acquiesced with the joint statement approach? Somehow I doubt the dreaded Soriano made the decision to accept the miserly allocation for OT and it was one of the officials at the Etihad Campus (informed by “security advice”).

We will need to toughen up because games against Liverpool won’t improve (off the pitch) overnight.

Last edited:
We will need to toughen up because games against Liverpool won’t improve (off the pitch) overnight.
The current animosity began after the 2018 attack on our team bus.

The abject failure of the Merseyside police, and the population of Liverpool in general, to bring the culprits to justice has festered ever since.

The abject failure of the Merseyside police, and the population of Liverpool in general, to bring the culprits to justice has festered ever since.
I actually don't know many city fans in daily life bar here and social media that still go on about the bus until it is brought up or we play them.

The animosity started in 2013/14 and is because they have been closest to us for trophy challenges for that year and then the 5 years, if either of us were finishing around 10th every season and going out of cups early the other set of fans would be back to pre 2013 ways of thinking and we seeing them as no more than an annoying history obsessed cult and and town full of scallies, the bus incident would have been filled alongside all the other bellend behaviour over the last 40 yrs they have got up to and hardly mentioned as we would be too busy being in arguements with whatever fan base were challenging us for titles.

This rivally will disapear as soon as it started, for many Liverpool fans were considered a horrible notrite load of cunts for a long time, who would jump you on any visit and be cunts, they have been the 30+ years I have been going and the dozens of trips to anfiled made, and I will always think of them as dodgy cunts but the levels of anger between both set of fans will go amongst most once one of us isn't a trophy rival.

The rags on the other hand will always be the enemy no matter the division, oh and spurs are constantly cunts trophies or not

Last edited:

Compounded by the Merseyside police appearing to be complicit in the attack on our coach.

Some scouser tried telling me midweek that he wasn't going to the Etihad because "scousers fight with their fists, mancs fight dirty or just stab you when it's not going their way."

Honestly, I get along with about the same percentage of scousers as I do with people from anywhere else. But once you start talking football their eyes just glaze over and their programming kicks in.

The conversation is just never worth it.

Some scouser tried telling me midweek that he wasn't going to the Etihad because "scousers fight with their fists, mancs fight dirty or just stab you when it's not going their way."

Honestly, I get along with about the same percentage of scousers as I do with people from anywhere else. But once you start talking football their eyes just glaze over and their programming kicks in.

The conversation is just never worth it.
one of our delivery drivers is an Evertonian and we can chat football every week no issue, some of the contractors in the summer were red scouse and were top lads buy any football conversation was never a reasoned one, in the end never bothered as there was no talking to them on such.

Last edited:
I actually don't know many city fans in daily life bar here and social media that still go on about the bus until it is brought up or we play them.

The animosity started in 2013/14 and is because they have been closest to us for trophy challenges for that year and then the 5 years, if either of us were finishing around 10th every season and going out of cups early the other set of fans would be back to pre 2013 ways of thinking and we seeing them as no more than an annoying history obsessed cult and and town full of scallies, the bus incident would have been filled alongside all the other bellend behaviour over the last 40 yrs they have got up to and hardly mentioned as we would be too busy being in arguements with whatever fan base were challenging us for titles.

This rivally will disapear as soon as it started, for many Liverpool fans were considered a horrible notrite load of cunts for a long time, who would jump you on any visit and be cunts, they have been the 30+ years I have been going and the dozens of trips to anfiled made, and I will always think of them as dodgy cunts but the levels of anger between both set of fans will go amongst most once one of us isn't a trophy rival.

The rags on the other hand will always be the enemy no matter the division, oh and spurs are constantly cunts trophies or not
Sorry but thats bollox .

I think from the recent antics even if we were back down in div 2 , a lot of city fans will hate these cretins for ever more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.