Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Correction.

The animosity from Liverpool fans began when City denied Liverpool a 1st PL title, which has carried on, and has increased every time City have denied Liverpool a PL title.(by 1 point)

If it wasn’t for City Liverpool and Klopp would have 4 PL titles buy now and would have dominated the PL in the last 5 years, giving Liverpool fans the dominance and success they crave and expect.

Not only have City and Pep denied Liverpool 4 PL titles, more importantly, they have denied Liverpool 22 titles in total, surpassing Liverpool’s bitter and only real rivals Manchester United who have 20 titles.

This hatred isn’t only about City, it’s about United as well. Some thing that many City fans forget or don’t even think about when trying to explain the hatred of City from Liverpool fans.

PS. Merry Christmas to all BM forum members, City fans, Pep, the players, and the staff at the club. And to any sensible Liverpool fans still reading this thread.

They haven’t been that good as they have finished below Mourinho & Ole shit Rags team.

They’ve exaggerated how good they’ve been & they won’t make top 2 this season.

Spot on but second paragraph is BS.

That is what they genuinely believe to make them appear better.
If it hadn't been us somebody else well may have pipped them to the Titles.

To quote them, "First is first, second is nowhere"

I agree mate it’s bullshit.

Correction.

The animosity from Liverpool fans began when City denied Liverpool a 1st PL title, which has carried on, and has increased every time City have denied Liverpool a PL title.(by 1 point)

If it wasn’t for City Liverpool and Klopp would have 4 PL titles buy now and would have dominated the PL in the last 5 years, giving Liverpool fans the dominance and success they crave and expect.

Not only have City and Pep denied Liverpool 4 PL titles, more importantly, they have denied Liverpool 22 titles in total, surpassing Liverpool’s bitter and only real rivals Manchester United who have 20 titles.

This hatred isn’t only about City, it’s about United as well. Some thing that many City fans forget or don’t even think about when trying to explain the hatred of City from Liverpool fans.

PS. Merry Christmas to all BM forum members, City fans, Pep, the players, and the staff at the club. And to any sensible Liverpool fans still reading this thread.
Pep has beaten Klopp in three titles races, but he's also beaten United in two, so it would be 22 all surely?

T
The current animosity began after the 2018 attack on our team bus.

The abject failure of the Merseyside police, and the population of Liverpool in general, to bring the culprits to justice has festered ever since.
TBF, not just bring the culprits to justice but to acknowledge that it happened would be a start.

I know people say its only words but i can remember absolutely losing my fucking mind when i went to a Cardiff game & the Leeds supporters sang a lovely ditty about Aberfan.
Im not condoning Liverpool fans whatsoever but some songs sang at grounds across the country can certainly make people react very badly
Speaking of Aberfan, did you know that charity money poured in from all over the World and the coal board actually took some to tidy up the mess?

The current animosity began after the 2018 attack on our team bus.

The abject failure of the Merseyside police, and the population of Liverpool in general, to bring the culprits to justice has festered ever since.

But you're ignoring the fact that the coach attack only took place because one of the passengers on the coach obviously mentioned Hillsborough. ( ie standard get out clause )

A story from a scouser a few years back. They were playing the rags at home and some scruffy twat in tier two of the Anfield Road stand , shit in a plastic cup and dropped it on the rags below them. They went mad understandably , whilst the scousers celebrated.

He was expecting me to find the story funny ,I didn't !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.