Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Massive fight in the local chippy last night
2 fish got battered
And on the way home two tickets got punched by the inspector on the 92 bus from town. Jaysus I cant believe I have just posted that joke from my childhood in the 50's which was always the reply to your joke;-) Who else has sneaked away from xmas dinner to look on bluemoon, are we all sad basxxxds;-) Merry Christmas everyone.

Some people referencing the ill feeling between the clubs dating back to the coach attack. All I can say is 1981 long preceded the coach attack or Hillsborough and the cup ties against Liverpool and Everton that year were among the most violent games ever. Mancs and scousers, dogs and cats always animosity, at the best it's contained at the worse it can break out horribly. Applies to the rags at least as much as us and to Everton, horrible but how it is and always has been.

The problem with Hillsborough is that it has been analysed and scrutinised so much. I spent ages watching footage of it in the hope that you saw those close to you alive and it can drive you insane. I read lots of books and literature on it, campaigned, and you realised it was a travesty of justice and people needlessly died.
Then more recently you had the independent panel reports and you felt for once some form of justice had been achieved. But since then I feel it has been used to justify bad behaviour and often used against fans that supported them in their struggle for justice ( in whatever form that may take). So any support they received is inevitably decreasing and all that campaigning and torment was irrelevant.
They'd be much better off appreciating the support they got rather than turning against those that offered it.

I doubt anyone who walked out of Blackburn that day would sing about it. A few of us went to a pub and watched the BBC feed. We just sat there dumbstruck thinking, we do this every week, how the fcuk has this happened.
Was on the terrace at Blackburn that day when a City fan with a radio turned around to us and said " those scousers are at it again, a forest fan as been killed".
Now I believe he wasn't saying it because we didn't like them, it came through on the radio media as that because that is what they believed to have happened in the very early stages of the tragedy and probably so soon after Heysel.
I was just really gutted about our 4-0 defeat to be honest during the game but like you we went for a pint up there after the game and you could then see how serious it was as we stood in silence with Blackburn fans watching it all on small TV on the bar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.