Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

A story from a scouser a few years back. They were playing the rags at home and some scruffy twat in tier two of the Anfield Road stand , shit in a plastic cup and dropped it on the rags below them. They went mad understandably , whilst the scousers celebrated.

He was expecting me to find the story funny ,I didn't !
Slightly funny......? Ahh no sorry ...yeah that's disgusting....;)

We do have some idiots amongst our support, but unlike the red half we don't feel the need to shout about it all the time. From the tramp Jamie Webster and other so called celebs they have to proclaim how " scouse " they are at every opportunity. All this fcuk the tories and scouse not english bullshit is laughable.

I loved Manchester when I lived up north, the fashion and music scene was second to none and had no issues with the people. Long as your civil and not mouthy you can get on with most people. Problem with most Kopites is they can't wait to tell you who they support and how great the city is. Usually in the confines of a Sussex or Surrey suburb.

YNWA and/or 6x’s after every post and comment on social media. Or next to their forum username.

I know people say its only words but i can remember absolutely losing my fucking mind when i went to a Cardiff game & the Leeds supporters sang a lovely ditty about Aberfan.
Im not condoning Liverpool fans whatsoever but some songs sang at grounds across the country can certainly make people react very badly

Beyond the pale,if i was in a crowd and they started chants like that,i'd go fking mental,I'd take a kicking but know i would have to accept the consequencies, i was to young to remember Aberfan,but i know grown men cried

I am old enough to remember Aberfan. I remember the exact day the news came in. It so happens I was at school not very far from south Wales. I turned thirteen ten days later. Probably the single most shocking public event of my childhood and adolescence. Virtually the whole of the primary school and the village kids in it were wiped out. Very largely due to Coal Board negligence, too.
It is unfathomable to me that people — grown men — could start any sort of vindictive chant about such an event. Words do hurt. Hugely.
If I thought for one second that the ‘always the victims’ was specifically about Hillsborough I'd say anyone singing it should be banned. And I've sung it. Perhaps I shouldn't, and I certainly won't any more. Since they choose to interpret it that way.
However, you've only got to think about it for one second. Always the victims, i.e. you, Liverpool supporters, were undoubtedly the victims on that one occasion, deplorable as it was, and the problem is that you present yourselves as the victims in all other circumstances. You have been playing the victim card ever since. That — unambiguously — is the only way sense can be made of it.
However, I won't sing it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.