Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I think Grantham was voted Most Boring Town in the UK by its own residents, in a survey on Radio One (so it was aimed at groovy pop-pickers I suppose) - some years ago though. Maybe it has a Wetherspoons and a Subway now. Not 'alf.
Over the years I've had two (unconnected) close friends from Grantham. Both got out early and never looked back. Actually, like Thatcher herself, come to think of it. A woman who took elocution lessons so that her accent wouldn't hold back her career.

We need agent @Gary James on the job ;).
For me the best line when they go on and on and on about City & money etc is that LFC was created basically as a way to create money. A man owned a ground he wanted to make money from so he created Liverpool FC.

Many clubs like City were created as community initiatives; some created as factory work teams but both LFC and Chelsea were created because a bloke had a ground and wanted to make money from it.

In one of my academic articles and books I compare MCFC‘s shareholding back c.1910 with every other prominent club. Of course shareholders are not necessarily representative of fanbase and tend to be wealthier than most fans BUT it’s really significant that at that time MCFC and WHU had the most working class shareholders overall than all other clubs. I can‘t check the stats at the mo but I seem to remember that LFC’s were less working class than most and that they even had a me,ber of the aristocracy as a shareholder at the time. So….
- City established as a community initiative; LFC to make money.
- City’s shareholders were most working class; LFC’s more aristocratic

and so it goes on.

For me the best line when they go on and on and on about City & money etc is that LFC was created basically as a way to create money. A man owned a ground he wanted to make money from so he created Liverpool FC.

Many clubs like City were created as community initiatives; some created as factory work teams but both LFC and Chelsea were created because a bloke had a ground and wanted to make money from it.

In one of my academic articles and books I compare MCFC‘s shareholding back c.1910 with every other prominent club. Of course shareholders are not necessarily representative of fanbase and tend to be wealthier than most fans BUT it’s really significant that at that time MCFC and WHU had the most working class shareholders overall than all other clubs. I can‘t check the stats at the mo but I seem to remember that LFC’s were less working class than most and that they even had a me,ber of the aristocracy as a shareholder at the time. So….
- City established as a community initiative; LFC to make money.
- City’s shareholders were most working class; LFC’s more aristocratic

and so it goes on.
As ever Gary, sterling work. Best wishes to you and family for the coming year (and beyond)

and so it goes on.
You missed out the rest of the statement you were quoting from a Liverpool fan, so I’ll assist with finishing it off
‘And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on 6 times, la’

What was the point of having stewards?

that Liverpool fan must be so easy to find from our own CCTV in the ground ? NAME him HIGHLIGHT him PUNISH him, also let's start legal action against Liverpool FC, banning order that no away fans vs city at the Etihad in the next game,

Manchester city must stand strong here, take action themselves because Liverpool and the Premier League will do nothing other than brush it under the carpet,

does nobody else see the danger ? it could be anything in that bottle ? like the little girl hit by coins in a cup, it could have been worse, thank God it wasn't, but open cuts even small run a risk of catching an infection, thankfully she got treated and helped by paramedics, police and stewards,

enough is enough
MANCHESTER CITY need to stop it right now before It's too late, and the blame could lie it our own door step

that Liverpool fan must be so easy to find from our own CCTV in the ground ? NAME him HIGHLIGHT him PUNISH him, also let's start legal action against Liverpool FC, banning order that no away fans vs city at the Etihad in the next game,

Manchester city must stand strong here, take action themselves because Liverpool and the Premier League will do nothing other than brush it under the carpet,

does nobody else see the danger ? it could be anything in that bottle ? like the little girl hit by coins in a cup, it could have been worse, thank God it wasn't, but open cuts even small run a risk of catching an infection, thankfully she got treated and helped by paramedics, police and stewards,

enough is enough
MANCHESTER CITY need to stop it right now before It's too late, and the blame could lie it our own door step
Yes. The club should be getting to grips with idiots like that. Criminal charges should be brought against the perpetrator(s) and long banning orders from grounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.