Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

All this stems from the fact that the self entitled cartel clubs thought that success for them was a given.

An element of Liverpool fans backed by a sycophantic press have won the prize for who can spit out their dummy the furthest.

If City were rubbish there would be no problem. They don’t like us not because of what our supporters do but because we have a better team than them.

Never seen so many variants of jft96 number plates as out here in Perth where private number plates are 10 a penny. Fucking get over it, 30odd yr old Irish lad has one, would have been about 1 when it happened. Surely the parents and relatives want everyone to shut the fk up about it so they can grieve in peace.
I’ve got a mate I used to work with at the Evening News, now lives in Mullaloo
His plate is Kippax
His missus. Aguerooo

I’ve decided there needs to be more balance so I’ve gone for a tune from a Scouse band, with a blue background. City Matters are going to catch the Love Train to the next joint statement meeting!

I agree, they should be stepping in and dealing with things like this as soon as they happen. The club have cctv that should enable them to identify culprits at the time, why not inform the police and get them to pull those responsible out. Instead they stand by and watch crimes being committed, it needs sorting.

If the club really cared about City fans safety they wouldn't have put liverpool fans up there in the first place.

Fully expecting this investigation to drag and drag. City don't seem to want to escalate things with liverpool.

John Lennon used to lay it on thick, too, apparently, especially when he was talking to Home Counties types — the sort who were completely running the media in his day. His aunt Mimi was horrified when she first heard him speaking on tv. She was genteel apparently, and the part of Liverpool she lived in (forget where) was solidly middle class.
(See the excellent Philip Norman biography. At 864 pages it's about two hundred pages longer than it needs to be, but still a very good read).

One of my lads went to Liverpool Hope University in Childwall, which is right next door to Woolton, where Lennon was from.

It’s a very nice area. First time I went up there for a drink with him, I was a little bit on edge on the train up there, imagining I was going to be walking into some spit and sawdust boozer in a rough estate. Was more like Anthology in Wilmslow.

that Liverpool fan must be so easy to find from our own CCTV in the ground ? NAME him HIGHLIGHT him PUNISH him, also let's start legal action against Liverpool FC, banning order that no away fans vs city at the Etihad in the next game,

Manchester city must stand strong here, take action themselves because Liverpool and the Premier League will do nothing other than brush it under the carpet,

does nobody else see the danger ? it could be anything in that bottle ? like the little girl hit by coins in a cup, it could have been worse, thank God it wasn't, but open cuts even small run a risk of catching an infection, thankfully she got treated and helped by paramedics, police and stewards,

enough is enough
MANCHESTER CITY need to stop it right now before It's too late, and the blame could lie it our own door step
Absolutely agree, shame we will do nothing as usual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.