Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

The media are so far up the dippers arse‘s clubs have their hands tied. Place two hundred riot cops in front of them, of course they start gobbing off, then get battered and it’s the victim card once again. Put two hundred stewards in front of them, and pretty much the same thing happens. Put a mesh or netting in front of them to protect our fans, again they play the victim, being discriminated against blah blah blah, cut their allocation, same again.
Maybe City fans should take legal action against our own club for failing to protect our fans. The picture of that twat throwing things with a steward watching is pretty damning. Also worth noting, last season at our place, a couple were getting thrown out of EL3, I had robust words with one of them who seemed to be loitering, I was told by the stewards in very blunt terms that I would also be thrown out and face additional action if I continued. So once again, City shit on their own fans and give other cunts a free pass.
Put yourself in that stewards position - probably on what? £12 an hour?
Would you (on your own) go up and try and deal with him and his hate filled pals?
Even 5 or 6 stewards would be hesitant doing that.
They aren't night club bouncers.
I'd like to think they were able to get a message to the police box so that cameras can be aimed on the culprits so they can be nabbed at a later time.
I suspect even the police would be reluctant to go in up there and take one lad out - and that would be the same for fans from any club not just the Scousers. It's too risky to do that up there (which yes begs the question why put them up there).

The solution is simple.

Each club should agree and limit their away allocation to 3000 fans in future cup games, so both sets of fans can remain in the normal away ends. I appreciate that the additional 3000 away fans that could get tickets won’t like that, but other than that or temporary netting along the front of SSL3, there is no other way of stopping the Scousers repeating the same antics again in future domestic cup matches.

I agree, they should be stepping in and dealing with things like this as soon as they happen. The club have cctv that should enable them to identify culprits at the time, why not inform the police and get them to pull those responsible out. Instead they stand by and watch crimes being committed, it needs sorting.

They weren’t easy targets like old blokes refusing to sit down

The club fucks up many times over the years

Would you (on your own) go up and try and deal with him and his hate filled pals?
I'd like to think they were able to get a message to the police box so that cameras can be aimed on the culprits so they can be nabbed at a later time.
I suspect even the police would be reluctant to go in up there and take one lad out - and that would be the same for fans from any club not just the Scousers. It's too risky to do that up there (which yes begs the question why put them up there).
Despite all the fears and warnings we witnessed,without question, Liverpool supporters hurling missiles at our supporters. We knew this would happen and sure a number advised the club of this. If the worst would have happened is there a case to be answered (was going to put something more severe)

At euro home games vs the likes of PSG etc dibble don their riot gear and wade in

But ….. this is Liverpool fans

Cheeky little can of tear gas given to the stewards next visit ;-)
Or get them to chuck a few stun grenades amongst the Scouse cunts .
They'd be that shocked/disorientated that they'd soon forget about throwing things around.
See how they like it when things are thrown amongst them by unidentified assailants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.