Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

The 5 comments allowed by the Daily Mail. No more.

Screenshot_20221229-105252~2.png

Screenshot_20221229-105301~2.png

In the headline Jack Gaughan writes.....

Liverpool apologise to Man City fan, 15, who has been left 'scarred for life' by a hard plastic pint cup filled with coins and liquid thrown from their supporters, as her dad appeals for help to find the culprit​

Maybe that's the correct way of writing it? But once again, the words 'Liverpool supporters' isn't used.

The 5 comments allowed by the Daily Mail. No more.

View attachment 64635

View attachment 64636

In the headline Jack Gaughan writes.....

Liverpool apologise to Man City fan, 15, who has been left 'scarred for life' by a hard plastic pint cup filled with coins and liquid thrown from their supporters, as her dad appeals for help to find the culprit​

Maybe that's the correct way of writing it? But once again, the words 'Liverpool supporters' isn't used.

I saw those comments yesterday and was surprised DM had allowed them

I saw those comments yesterday and was surprised DM had allowed them
Mine never appear or are deleted shortly afterwards, none have been offensive, but the scousers pile in with complaints if they aren't praising their nasty little club and are removed along with any other posts that don't toe the line.

Unbelievable why are the bbc so scared to say liverpool fan
They did the same when that West Ham fan was attacked at the petrol station after the midweek game at Anfield.
The just of the story was a West Ham fan was attacked by a large group of people near to Anfield football ground at the end of the game between Liverpool and West Ham....

They did the same when that West Ham fan was attacked at the petrol station after the midweek game at Anfield.
The just of the story was a West Ham fan was attacked by a large group of people near to Anfield football ground at the end of the game between Liverpool and West Ham....

Have Merseyside plod arrested anyone for that attack ?

Just announce we won't be offering any away tickets at all for Liverpool games in the future. Fuck the F.A pay whatever fine they offer. No blue should have to be 100 yards of these feral rat scum. It won't be long before they kill more innocents.

That only works if you’re happy for City to receive no allocation over there. I’m sure the majority of fans who don’t go to away games are fine with it. But it’s penalising the most hardcore supporters who do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.