Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

That only works if you’re happy for City to receive no allocation over there. I’m sure the majority of fans who don’t go to away games are fine with it. But it’s penalising the most hardcore supporters who do.

I understand your point about our away fans. Neither the less by allowing the dippers in our stadium we are putting our fans in danger.

It's not going to be easy to find a middle ground, just allow the 3k and put netting in front and on each side of the away area.

Apparently they've put it to one side and said they are a bit stretched at the moment, but when they've sorted out those trashing City's bus they will be on the case

No, that’s not right. It’s now a joint investigation of both incidents.

Merseyside Police have tasked the investigation of both incidents to 1 Special Constable.

Special constables are volunteer police officers who play a vital role in our mission to make Liverpool safer. By investing your free time, you can make a real difference to our city and Liverpool FC fans. You'll have the same powers as a regular police constable and will get a tremendous amount of pride from giving back to the Liverpool FC fan community.

Last edited:
We played them in the semi a couple of years ago didn’t we, without any major issues that I can remember at least.

Can’t remember where they put them or how many they got though.
They got the usual away allocation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.