Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

The BBC HYS is a complete joke , as you say , even the slightest critcism or piss take about heh Dippers is immediately removed , ive made plenty of complaints but the BBC they just send the standrard bullshit reply and i am now serving my 6th ban , the last one was for referring to Klopp as Clubshop.
Apparently nearly 2 million have not renewed their TV licence in the last 12 months and the BBC just dont have the man power to police this , if everybody just stopped renewing they would be f*cked and the sooner the better.
I've had shitloads removed yet the dippers can put complete bollocks such as state owned Haaland cost £150 million and gets paid offshore a million a week, the owners paid for empty seats every game with impunity. They truly are a breed to themselves.

As has been said, as a community they wouldnt even dob a child killer in. No chance with this

This conflating of Liverpool supporters with Liverpool people in general does nobody any favours.

I said in the thread at the time that everybody in Liverpool, including the police knew who it was. Someone I work with even told me the name. Not that it meant anything to me. So am I guilty of “Not dobbing him in?” The police are looking for a little bit more than, “I’ve heard it was……..”

This conflating of Liverpool supporters with Liverpool people in general does nobody any favours.

I said in the thread at the time that everybody in Liverpool, including the police knew who it was. Someone I work with even told me the name. Not that it meant anything to me. So am I guilty of “Not dobbing him in?” The police are looking for a little bit more than, “I’ve heard it was……..”
A top liverpool policeman was quoted as saying even he was surprised at the lack of info coning through, considering the circumstances.

I dont care if anyone gwts any favours or not to be honest. Its a fuckin cancer of a city

The BBC HYS is a complete joke , as you say , even the slightest critcism or piss take about heh Dippers is immediately removed , ive made plenty of complaints but the BBC they just send the standrard bullshit reply and i am now serving my 6th ban , the last one was for referring to Klopp as Clubshop.
Apparently nearly 2 million have not renewed their TV licence in the last 12 months and the BBC just dont have the man power to police this , if everybody just stopped renewing they would be f*cked and the sooner the better.
11.9m of them are right wing gammons who have been groomed by Murdoch and Rothermere’s rags to believe the BBC is a hotbed of ‘woke’ communists when their highest levels of management in fact have disturbingly close political, social and financial links to the current government

The TV Licence is a choice, you don’t have to pay it. It doesn’t need policing if you don’t have a TV Licence as long as you don’t watch live tele and don’t watch BBC iPlayer.

You call & say I’ve heard it’s x as I was told by y.
The police then go & speak with y & by following those leads are what forms the investigation. Maybe it allows them to activate a warrant etc

From all accounts they weren’t even getting that.

It bugs me that it always just dies off. All inquest, all outrage, all claims of finding the culprits and bringing them to task, invariably ends with nothing. From the French government to the Dipper Plod, they get away with it every time
what about the utd game that got called off agasinst liverpool? nothing ever was said about that either. just pointing out gmp are wankers aswell.

The TV Licence is a choice, you don’t have to pay it. It doesn’t need policing if you don’t have a TV Licence as long as you don’t watch live tele and don’t watch BBC iPlayer.
So if you want to watch live tv or sport on another channel you are forced to pay some totally unrelated company a fee. That doesn't sound like a choice to me.

You and your colleagues knew who it was but never acted? Are you from that area?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.