Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

You and your colleagues knew who it was but never acted? Are you from that area?

As I said, according to my colleague virtually everybody in Liverpool knew who it was, INCLUDING the police. You think me phoning them up to tell them… My mate from work has told me that everyone in his pub reckons it was….., is going to be helpful?

And you you know what Celtic did to one of their own fans convicted in a court of law of racist behaviour towards a Rangers player ? Do you know ? They gave him a job at their own training ground.
And if you want to witness the worst ever behaviour of racist abuse at a football match in Scotland, Google Mark Walters debut for Rangers at Celtic Park where the home game three dozens of bananas at him right in front of the cameras..
Rangers fans returned their season tickets in protest at signing a black player, there was a big outrage.

Millwall of Scotland with a few extra elements thrown in. When called out on it they will just criticise another club in a most childish way. A shame some of their fans try to cling on to city for hope of reciprocated values.

As I said, according to my colleague virtually everybody in Liverpool knew who it was, INCLUDING the police. You think me phoning them up to tell them… My mate from work has told me that everyone in his pub reckons it was….., is going to be helpful?

Yes it could be. The response could be you’re the first fucker to call. We suspect everyone knows but noone will tell a copper.

Alternatively they may just say thanks for the call.

City officials could issue such pictures but choose not do so. The Club officials who discriminate against our own fans don’t get called out on here. I’ve no idea why.
You have no idea of what conversations have occurred between City, Liverpool & the Police, or do you expect the club to publicly release them?

Discriminate? PMSL.

And you you know what Celtic did to one of their own fans convicted in a court of law of racist behaviour towards a Rangers player ? Do you know ? They gave him a job at their own training ground.
And if you want to witness the worst ever behaviour of racist abuse at a football match in Scotland, Google Mark Walters debut for Rangers at Celtic Park where the home game three dozens of bananas at him right in front of the cameras..
I fucking hate rangers but there are unfortunately imo sectarian links between out clubs.

But when your fans came to MCR for the Urfa cup final yous were a disgrace. Sleeping in tents in parks around the city and drinking the place dry. Not to mention destroying town and ripping down the big screen in the triangle on the day of the final.

Ferral doesn't even come close!

You have no idea of what conversations have occurred between City, Liverpool & the Police, or do you expect the club to publicly release them?

Discriminate? PMSL.
I’m laughing at you too

You think low level discussions between two discredited police forces and non City fans (employed by our Club) are going to impress anyone

Last edited:
On Crimewatch they used to say in concluding the programme “we’ve had the same name told to us by several viewers and the Police are now investigating the person concerned”. So, yes, it’s helpful and by having one name they can eliminate many others who could be involved, it’s obviously not going to be enough evidence on its own but it’s a start and how would you know the Police already know who it is unless you’re connected with them? You neglected to pass on information, that’s not great is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.