Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Even the royal family get less protection from the media than Liverpool's 'fans'.

Indeed, you can go on the Daily Mail site and say that Rishi Sunak is a clueless idiot and they will let the comment stand. You can go on the BBC site and say that King Charles is a big-eared moron and that will be allowed.

But don't dare to say anything about Liverpool FC fans. Not even tangentially. Not even without directly naming them as such. You will be deleted within three minutes.

We, on Bluemoon, should perform a scientific study of this phenomenon. Appoint 50 people to do just that: write derogatory remarks about the PM, the King, Chelsea fans (say), and Liverpool fans on 10 or so different media comments sections. Then tabulate the results and publish.

Would be fascinating.

I lived up there for nearly a decade, went up a rangers fan and returned a Celtic fan. That was purely down to the bast majority of rangers fans being bigoted wankers, I got on better with Celtic fans who were always happy to talk football and city, rangers fans were so far up themselves. I have no axe to grind and tell it how it is
So singing IRA songs is not bigoted ? Singing about there soon being ' no Protestants at all ' is not bigoted ? Flying banners inside their own stadium calling for Scottish Protestants to be murdered is not bigoted ? Calling their own players ' Jewish scum ' is not bigoted because Celtic fans themselves support the Palestinian cause ? Hating anyone who regards themselves as British is not bigoted ? Singing songs celebrating Walter Smith being dead is not bigoted ?
Funny definition of bigotry you've got there, to be honest. If you'd said you came back as an Alloa or Stenhousemuir fan, I might have been inclined to believe you. But if you were up here for a decade, you will also know that the only English clubs Celtic fans ever identified with were Manchester United and Liverpool.

Anyway, I have no wish to de-rail this thread as I was talking about the subject in hand which was Liverpool FC and their fans and how we up here in Scotland face an almost identical scenario with the eternal victim cult who have been getting away with similar tactics for nigh on three decades. Expect the same from the Dippers. Because they know they can get away with it, the intimidation and violence will escalate.

Last edited:
So singing IRA songs is not bigoted ? Singing about there soon being ' no Protestants at all ' is not bigoted ? Flying banners inside their own stadium calling for Scottish Protestants to be murdered is not bigoted ? Calling their own players ' Jewish scum ' is not bigoted because they support Palestine ? Hating anyone who regards themselves as British is not bigoted ? Singing songs celebrating Walter Smith being dead is not bigoted ?
Funny definition of bigotry you've got there, to be honest. If you'd said you came back as an Alloa or Stenhousemuir fan, I might have been inclined to believe you.
As I say, I can only speak as I find and the 2 sets of fans I encountered were very different, rangers being utter cunts full stop,ctic being happy to chat football. I recall watching rangers game in a local small pub, an opposition black Ayer was moaning to the ref and the comment was "don't let those black b******* speak to you like that", now, I'm not easily shocked but others were laughing along, it was like being back in the 80's. Rangers by far the biggest chip, as you are proving.

As I say, I can only speak as I find and the 2 sets of fans I encountered were very different, rangers being utter cunts full stop,ctic being happy to chat football. I recall watching rangers game in a local small pub, an opposition black Ayer was moaning to the ref and the comment was "don't let those black b******* speak to you like that", now, I'm not easily shocked but others were laughing along, it was like being back in the 80's. Rangers by far the biggest chip, as you are proving.
And you you know what Celtic did to one of their own fans convicted in a court of law of racist behaviour towards a Rangers player ? Do you know ? They gave him a job at their own training ground.
And if you want to witness the worst ever behaviour of racist abuse at a football match in Scotland, Google Mark Walters debut for Rangers at Celtic Park where the home game three dozens of bananas at him right in front of the cameras..

Remember our last game of the season against Villa when a rogues gallery was put up of our own fans allegedly behaving badly? How about one being released of those cheeky chappie missile throwing scousers?
Quite right..so I assume City identify a culprit who lobbed the coins..the crime is at the Etihad..they then contact the scouse plod who simply say we can not identify this individual..Would it be wrong for City to post a picture of the culprit asking anyone to assist by contacting the police ?? I am not sure if they are getting legal advice not to do it ??
Equally I assume there must be some Everton fans in the plod who must be supportive of us..All very strange.

It bugs me that it always just dies off. All inquest, all outrage, all claims of finding the culprits and bringing them to task, invariably ends with nothing. From the French government to the Dipper Plod, they get away with it every time

Attachments

• 7D32C121-ACBE-4D76-8127-C367E4D15FF5.jpeg
    7D32C121-ACBE-4D76-8127-C367E4D15FF5.jpeg
    478.9 KB · Views: 25
I lived up there for nearly a decade, went up a rangers fan and returned a Celtic fan. That was purely down to the bast majority of rangers fans being bigoted wankers, I got on better with Celtic fans who were always happy to talk football and city, rangers fans were so far up themselves. I have no axe to grind and tell it how it is
I didn't want to continue this derailing of the thread particularly, but I've lived up here for over 30 years and both sets of fans are total arseholes (and not just the Glasgow clubs either). Their bile, hatred, casual racism and sectarianism can be shocking. You'd think they were all still in the 70's but half of them wouldn't have even been born in the 20th century.

Quite right..so I assume City identify a culprit who lobbed the coins..the crime is at the Etihad..they then contact the scouse plod who simply say we can not identify this individual..Would it be wrong for City to post a picture of the culprit asking anyone to assist by contacting the police ?? I am not sure if they are getting legal advice not to do it ??
Equally I assume there must be some Everton fans in the plod who must be supportive of us..All very strange.
City officials could issue such pictures but choose not do so. The Club officials who discriminate against our own fans don’t get called out on here. I’ve no idea why.

I imagine this has been completely forgot about already by both police forces. More important things to concentrate on people like targeting motorists for any slight defect on their cars

I didn't want to continue this derailing of the thread particularly, but I've lived up here for over 30 years and both sets of fans are total arseholes (and not just the Glasgow clubs either). Their bile, hatred, casual racism and sectarianism can be shocking. You'd think they were all still in the 70's but half of them wouldn't have even been born in the 20th century.
Well put, I've had my say and also don't want to be off topic.
Let's hope the Scouse bastards are nailed for their throwing, if not it sends out a very bad message and it will happen again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.