Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

So singing IRA songs is not bigoted ? Singing about there soon being ' no Protestants at all ' is not bigoted ? Flying banners inside their own stadium calling for Scottish Protestants to be murdered is not bigoted ? Calling their own players ' Jewish scum ' is not bigoted because Celtic fans themselves support the Palestinian cause ? Hating anyone who regards themselves as British is not bigoted ? Singing songs celebrating Walter Smith being dead is not bigoted ?
Funny definition of bigotry you've got there, to be honest. If you'd said you came back as an Alloa or Stenhousemuir fan, I might have been inclined to believe you. But if you were up here for a decade, you will also know that the only English clubs Celtic fans ever identified with were Manchester United and Liverpool.

Anyway, I have no wish to de-rail this thread as I was talking about the subject in hand which was Liverpool FC and their fans and how we up here in Scotland face an almost identical scenario with the eternal victim cult who have been getting away with similar tactics for nigh on three decades. Expect the same from the Dippers. Because they know they can get away with it, the intimidation and violence will escalate.
Bigotted fans are dicks..blue or green. Fans who smash ip a host city on their final...HUGE DICKS

As I said, according to my colleague virtually everybody in Liverpool knew who it was, INCLUDING the police. You think me phoning them up to tell them… My mate from work has told me that everyone in his pub reckons it was….., is going to be helpful?
Given Merseyside Police's record, then quite probably.

When did Stretford become part of Yorkshire. It must have been when I moved there lol.

I thought I remembered you saying you were from Yorkshire on another post. My mistake if not. But Stretford is still nearer to Liverpool than Moss Side, so my point stands. Whatever that was

I’m laughing at you too

You think low level discussions between two discredited police forces and non City fans (employed by our Club) are going to impress anyone
yeah...why arent there rogues gallery photos of scousers chucking stuff at little girls all over the newspapers?

Yet go on the pitch? you're fucked

I thought I remembered you saying you were from Yorkshire on another post. My mistake if not. But Stretford is still nearer to Liverpool than Moss Side, so my point stands. Whatever that was
Initially I was just going to suggest that you stop digging. You and your workmates had your reasons for not passing on info, eg to a confidential police hot line. I just didn’t think most people on here would understand your rationale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.