Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

For the sake of balance, quite a few Scousers have shown their class by demanding the culprit is found, including the Hilsborough campaign group and Spirit of Shankley.

Have they offered “education” for the culprits? Let’s be honest, 1 cut a young girl, many more objects were thrown.

Have they offered “education” for the culprits? Let’s be honest, 1 cut a young girl, many more objects were thrown.
Scummy behaviour but I was expecting it to be far worse. It could prove to be a lucky escape with much improved security required for the next game between us.

If the boot was on the other foot , and it was one of our fans throwing a missile at Klanfield , he would be in Strangeways already , our club bow down to Dippers F.C. every time as if we are in awe of them , about time our club backed our support 100% and take more consideration before making statements that conpare our fans to the low life rancid morally bereft twats that wear red.

Scummy behaviour but I was expecting it to be far worse. It could prove to be a lucky escape with much improved security required for the next game between us.

I’m just not convinced by the statements from either of those fan groups. They are usually very aggressive when calling out others this just seems a bit “blah” & yeah we condemn. Within weeks there will be no evidence of an assault as there will be no conviction on record, back to alleged like all the others & then it wasn’t their fault.

It becomes a wall, 1 kopperberg bottle, French gangs etc & fucking etcetera

That shower of shit SOS said they condemned the singing of Munich on stage. It was bollox, everyone in that room is “SOS” they are a fan union. No one turned off the mic, everyone joined in & they didn’t shame the person who did it.

I’m sick of them, their victim mentality, their bullying of organisations. Well if they want any respect then hand them over. You’re not telling me they weren’t all talking about doing it on the coaches on the way to the ground & on the way back. It was a premeditated assault & would have been applauded after.

To quote an earlier post on a different subject but same thread everyone will know who did it but no one is saying, just like the little girl shot.

The should be treated with the contempt their behaviour deserves.

Just for the sake of balance, it did take a good few years for the Hilsborough inquiry to find the scousers innocent so we must be patient ;-)
I reckon carragher knows who it is.... going, on about some lecccy mouse..those coins were for the meter.

What a fucking idiot ; deserves longer than 20 month. Hopefully the poor guy recovers.
The banning order is too short.
Agree on the banning order, but disagree on the sentence. Reading that article all the way through (assuming it’s accurate), I think he’s lost and paid enough for a moment of madness that he‘ll probably regret for the rest of his life. People fuck up. Think 20 months was about right, given his guilty plea and apparent remorse, which I expect was genuine. Didn’t hear any excuse or explanation from his brief, which would surely have been in that article if so. To rile people up.

Agree on the banning order, but disagree on the sentence. Reading that article all the way through (assuming it’s accurate), I think he’s lost and paid enough for a moment of madness that he‘ll probably regret for the rest of his life. People fuck up. Think 20 months was about right, given his guilty plea and apparent remorse, which I expect was genuine. Didn’t hear any excuse or explanation from his brief, which would surely have been in that article if so. To rile people up.

I think the excuse was he was pissed. I think 20 months for someone of previous good character is a fair sentence considering a loss of sight for the fan.

He has to live with those actions & these cases should be highlighted more to prevent others doing it.

Many years ago.

A old mate who was stood next to me in block R in the North stand at Maine Road got hit on his face by a pie that had ketchup on it. It was thrown by a Millwall fan from the away end. TBF it was a cracking shot.

It’s fucking crazy launching projectiles into a crowd. I remember away at Forest, some dickhead launched a winegum into the City fans. He was banned for it. He couldn’t believe it as it was only a wine gum.
I think someone who throws a projectile in a football ground should definitely go to prison. How long should then depend on the wider circumstances of the offending, as well their antecedents and consideration for an early admission of guilt, and any palpable remorse. If they have an associated criminal history and have a trial and the object was brought into the ground with the intention of projecting it, then the sentence should be severe. Don’t have a problem with, say, 8 years in that instance.

That lad pleaded guilty, said he was sorry, had never been in trouble before and threw a lighter that he was presumably not carrying for that purpose. Plus he’s (most likely) lost a job helping children wiith special educational needs and his teaching ambitions are fucked. Plus the six year banning order. Said he’d previously followed City home and away. That would hurt any proper blue.

I think 20 months is about right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.