Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Nothing will come of it. It will be quietly dropped and swept under the carpet (again). It does seem like the club do not want to upset Liverpool. As we know, Liverpool just don't have or do bad publicity for any reason whatsoever. They simply don't allow it to happen and manage every situation accordingly. Why they have so much influence over us is a mystery to be honest. As you rightly say, it has been more than long enough now to have made progress, to publish a 'rogues gallery' of potential suspects - but absolutely nothing. It's laughable. As we know, if it had happened the other way around at Anfield you would never hear the end of it. LFC would be all over it, as would the Echo and local TV. They are untouchable and they know it.
Never forget that "our club" were happy to release these pictures when we were celebrating our title win and slapped it in the media.

Won't do that to the dippers though who were launching stuff at a 15 year old city fan.

The club aren't on our side in my opinion. They're going to try and shut that dad up with some hospitality seats and signed shirt.2_City-v-Villa-disorder-appeal.jpg

Last edited:
Never forget that "our club" were happy to release these when we were celebrating our title win and slapped it in the media.

Won't do that the dippers who were launching stuff at a 15 year old city fan though

The club aren't on our side in my opinion. They're going to try and shut that dad up with some hospitality seats and signed shirt.View attachment 65248
Excellent post and bang on the money. I’d forgotten about those photos. Not that difficult if you want to do it. Obviously we don’t.

Never forget that "our club" were happy to release these pictures when we were celebrating our title win and slapped it in the media.

Won't do that to the dippers though who were launching stuff at a 15 year old city fan.

The club aren't on our side in my opinion. They're going to try and shut that dad up with some hospitality seats and signed shirt.View attachment 65248
Bang on.

Totally agree but this was the excuse that was trotted out soon after the incident and, I think, was reported by some media outlets. The source needs to be identified and discredited.
Totally agree but this was the excuse that was trotted out soon after the incident and, I think, was reported by some media outlets. The source needs to be identified and discredited.

Think this was the post. The lack of self awareness is unbelievable.

E56D7E07-DEFE-4A90-8F50-016BF4B6D030.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.