Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I think the excuse was he was pissed. I think 20 months for someone of previous good character is a fair sentence considering a loss of sight for the fan.

He has to live with those actions & these cases should be highlighted more to prevent others doing it.
That wouldn’t have been his excuse as that would be an aggravating factor, and have increased the sentence. But agree about the sentence. And the publicity.

I agree an example needs to be made of him, but I think 20 months is sufficient.

I think someone who throws a projectile in a football ground should definitely go to prison. How long should then depend on the wider circumstances of the offending, as well their antecedents and consideration for an early admission of guilt, and any palpable remorse. If they have an associated criminal history and have a trial and the object was brought into the ground with the intention of projecting it, then the sentence should be severe. Don’t have a problem with, say, 8 years in that instance.

That lad pleaded guilty, said he was sorry, had never been in trouble before and threw a lighter that he was presumably not carrying for that purpose. Plus he’s (most likely) lost a job helping children wiith special educational needs and his teaching ambitions are fucked. Plus the six year banning order. Said he’d previously followed City home and away. That would hurt any proper blue.

I think 20 months is about right.

No winners in this, hopefully prison doesn’t destroy him & he gets to turn his life around.

My Mrs got hit by a £1 coin, luckily it hit her arm, but it could have hit our granddaughter who was sat next to her! Utter scumbag who did this. The intended target was three city fans sat in the row in front, who spent most of the game gesturing and generally being dicks. Only saving grace was we pocketed the Scouse cunts £1...
Better check it's not made of lead

Many years ago.

A old mate who was stood next to me in block R in the North stand at Maine Road got hit on his face by a pie that had ketchup on it. It was thrown by a Millwall fan from the away end. TBF it was a cracking shot.

What sort of backwards wrongun puts ketchup on a pie?

Many years ago.

A old mate who was stood next to me in block R in the North stand at Maine Road got hit on his face by a pie that had ketchup on it. It was thrown by a Millwall fan from the away end. TBF it was a cracking shot.
Id have pissed myself if that happened to my mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.