Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Just seen footage of the Spurs fan 'kicking' Ramsdale and the Steward almost 'helping him' back into the stand.

It's not just ours that are shit at their job.

You can see the thug just climbing over the seats to get away without any steward going after him.

I guess being on minimum wage it's worth getting into a scrap to stop him

You can see the thug just climbing over the seats to get away without any steward going after him.

Don't worry his face will be all over the papers with the clubs expensive HD CCTV images along with the TV coverage which police will have already got.

Just like ours

oh wait............

Last edited:

Didn't stop the yellow jackets going for us at Middlesbro etc.

He just needed to hold or pull the twat towards him, not go in the crowd to get him.

Apologies for the talkragshite link, it's ther one that came up on Google.

So no pictures from CCTV of the feral vermin throwing objects? Was it not working that night, a bit like var at Anfield?

Didn't stop the yellow jackets going for us at Middlesbro etc.

He just needed to hold or pull the twat towards him, not go in the crowd to get him.

Apologies for the talkragshite link, it's ther one that came up on Google.
Is that Jay of the inbetweeners?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.