Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

To be fair it is only a problem with certain clubs, namely LFC. I have a great view of the South stand upper tiers from my seat in East Stand Upper. With Chelsea it was very few items and looked like empty plastic glasses so the chance of injury was not high. It is always a problem with Liverpool fans just as it is at Anfield. The easiest solution is just to ban them or drastically reduce their allocation. Most other opposition fans don't behave like animals.

Unfortunately City won't do that as they've now got a new memorandum of understanding with Liverpool Football Club.

If City tried to reduce Liverpool's ticket allocation the cult would kick off and the clubs would be at loggerheads again, after just agreeing to work together and to get on better with each other.

Reactions: PPT
To be fair it is only a problem with certain clubs, namely LFC. I have a great view of the South stand upper tiers from my seat in East Stand Upper. With Chelsea it was very few items and looked like empty plastic glasses so the chance of injury was not high. It is always a problem with Liverpool fans just as it is at Anfield. The easiest solution is just to ban them or drastically reduce their allocation. Most other opposition fans don't behave like animals.
Did you see the spitting from Chelsea fans? They weren't empty pint containers either. The coins as well?

Please don't paint them as angels who didn't chuck much stuff down where kids were standing.

Would you like your children covered in cockney spit? Or them being hit with ANYTHING from above?

No neither would I.

Did you see the spitting from Chelsea fans? They weren't empty pint containers either. The coins as well?

Please don't paint them as angels who didn't chuck much stuff down where kids were standing.

Would you like your children covered in cockney spit? Or them being hit with ANYTHING from above?

No neither would I.
I couldn't see the spitting from my seat. I am sure Chelsea aren't angels but what happened did seem to be on a smaller scale than LFC. That said if you were in the lower tier you certainly have my sympathy.

No neither would I.
Lad next to me v Chelsea was hit on the head by a lighter.. luckily he had his hood up so no damage as such...would have hurt if it hit somebody without their hood up...he only put his hood up as plenty of objects were chucked down from both tiers

Last edited:
Unfortunately City won't do that as they've now got a new memorandum of understanding with Liverpool Football Club.

If City tried to reduce Liverpool's ticket allocation the cult would kick off and the clubs would be at loggerheads again, after just agreeing to work together and to get on better with each other.
That's it in a nutshell. Anything to appease the dippers. That is effectively what the club have signed us up to. We do as we are told and they carry on doing whatever the fuck they like.

If that is a fact then City are pathetic. I acknowldge there needs to be a move towards a better relationship but in a nutshell that says Liverpool and their fans can do what the hell they like (as they have done repeatedly) and City won't dare offend them by taking any reasonable action against them. I.e. Liverpool you are ok to let your fans behave like scum home and away and City will let you because otherwise you'll get upset and we'll look like the bad party. How above Liverpool FC start showing they want to build a better relationship !

Its looking the low life Dippers have got away with another incident involving their fans , when will a football club stand up and be counted and ban them , every supporter in the land knows what they are capable of and many have been victims of their disgusting behaviour.
Our club should not be trying to build bridges , because that morally bereft football club and fans cannot be trusted , they will play the victim card with the media at every opportunity , our club should be distancing themselves from scum who have no intention of cleaning up their act.
The more we go down the diplomatic route the more Dipper F.C. and their fans will take liberty's , we all now must understand why the Rags hate them so much

Hypothetical I know, as City are out of the Carabao Cup.

If City hadn’t lost to Southampton, City might have drawn United in the semi-final of the Carabao Cup. 6000 Rags and MIB’s on L3 at the Etihad would have been an absolute nightmare, especially after what happened during the derby on Saturday.

No, I don’t do piss takes.

I thought very hard before posting this info.

I posted it in good faith.

If the CCTV footage doesn’t show the actual moment the Liverpool fan threw the pot filled with coins, the club and GMP can’t do anything. I have no doubt the club have scoured all the CCTV footage available to find the culprit. Sadly it looks like the Liverpool fan who threw the pot filled with coins has got away with it.

What are you talking about? It's not been seven weeks yet.

Posted *sarcastically*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.