Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Really!

For the parent of that poor girl, sue the club for injury compensation.

This is bullshit.

I didn’t say the girls parents should. That’s up to them. They are within their rights to do that.

Read what I wrote. I said if these incidents continue after the Liverpool and Chelsea incidents. Objects being thrown at City fans from L3 and L2 can’t keep on happening without the club and the FA acting.

There’s going to be 7000+ Arsenal fans above City fans in L1 on the 27th of January. It’s a Friday night. It’s a 8pm kick off. Arsenal fans will be drinking on route and when they get into Manchester. No doubt many will be staying in Manchester overnight or making a weekend of it, meaning they will be drinking all day in the city centre. It doesn’t take a genius to work out what could happen if City are winning and end up winning the game.

Whether you like it or not City have a duty of care for every City fan that enters the Etihad stadium.

A picture of you would end up in the MUEN, like the other City fans, you’d get a criminal record, a 3 season ban, and the club would also ban you. You’d pretty much be nailed to the cross of the on-going clamp down on football fans.
Would the MuEN print 5.5k pictures and more to the point would our CCTV manage to capture more than a 100 or so of us?

It has probably mentioned but how about giving Liverpool a reduced allocation for the league game

Like you and every other City fan I don’t know about that. Only the club can answer those questions and more, but they have decided not to go public on anything. That has been the clubs policy for years, bar a last resort, when they issue a short and carefully worded statement.
The least the club should do is to re-assure the paying customers what is being done to protect them moving forward.

The least the club should do is to re-assure the paying customers what is being done to protect them moving forward.

The problem is, if the club do that and something goes wrong again, they leave themselves open to more frustration and anger from the fans. But I take your point.

The obvious solution is upright poles with netting on L3. The same for L2. Even better, if it can be done, not sure it can be done due to the concourses, splitting the South stand in half. The right side of the South stand should be given to the away fans, and the left side of the South stand should be given to City fans. Saying that, there’s nothing stopping away fans throwing objects sideways, but that’s less likely to happen than from above.

I think the parent of the injured girl needs to sue the club. Seems they need kicking into gear, like with most things. Tired of how passive the club are with any issue related to the club.

What an absolute fuckin joke.

These smelly cunts are let off the hook again.
We have been let down badly by the club on this one. Just why they have allowed them to walk away completely Scot free is beyond me. Same with the media: they do and say whatever they like about us and not a squeak from the club. Money is the only motivation and goal they have. Sad.

The problem is, if the club do that and something goes wrong again, they leave themselves open to more frustration and anger from the fans. But I take your point.

The obvious solution is upright poles with netting on L3. The same for L2. Even better, if it can be done, not sure it can be done due to the concourses, splitting the South stand in half. The right side of the South stand should be given to the away fans, and the left side of the South stand should be given to City fans. Saying that, there’s nothing stopping away fans throwing objects sideways, but that’s less likely to happen than from above.
To be fair it is only a problem with certain clubs, namely LFC. I have a great view of the South stand upper tiers from my seat in East Stand Upper. With Chelsea it was very few items and looked like empty plastic glasses so the chance of injury was not high. It is always a problem with Liverpool fans just as it is at Anfield. The easiest solution is just to ban them or drastically reduce their allocation. Most other opposition fans don't behave like animals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.