Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Genuinely saddened to hear that mate, I know how shit like that can really ruin a youngsters experience and then wanting to come again, I took my kids to THAT Hamburg game and some **** jumped into the turnstiles with my youngest daughter to jib in, whoever was working the turnstiles kept them locked together until the Police arrived the other side whilst he was kicking off trying to get through, she’s never wanted to go again.

Just out of interest, what would you have preferred City to do ?
I’m a bit torn really, somebody has to be above, and somebody has to be below, and part of me thinks they may have considered it best for the dippers to be above to highlight them (fine chance I know) but if it was City above, you know some moron would have thrown one thing and it would be splashed all over the back pages, personally I think some kind of netting should have been used for this game, all the evidence gathered in the net to show the world.
I am hoping our club cctv has captured it all and gets it put out to show this lot for their true colours

With the animosity that has grown over the years then last night the cameras shoukd have bedn on them as a must have in my eyes

My lad was in tier 1 and was hit by a bottle.

I will be contacting the club today to see what they have to say.
Do it mate, this can’t be brushed under the carpet like usual. Especially after the club had the temerity, the audacity to email us all telling us to play nice with the subhumans

I shall scour the DT tomorrow morning and see if there is any report of the wretched behaviour of the not even semi-trained polecats in the third tier of the SS.
It's mentioned but also mentioned is the 'army' of Mancs singing about Hillsborough. They never allow themselves to miss an opportunity to mention the Sheffield ground.

We should cut their allocation by half for the league game, but we fucking won’t
If that scummy club had a gram of integrity, they'd come out and say that, due to the terrible behaviour of their fans, they wouldn't be taking an allocation for the PL game.

Last edited:
I am hoping our club cctv has captured it all and gets it put out to show this lot for their true colours

With the animosity that has grown over the years then last night the cameras shoukd have bedn on them as a must have in my eyes
I do too mate, for me I think maybe they got the location for them right but it obviously puts our fans below at risk, and as far as I’m concerned the club owe those fans a duty of care, I’m surprised that nobody thought to at least offer them some protection more than just a few stewards and Police scattered around, reading on here, it seems that was totally ineffective and no deterrent whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.