Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

One of the lads who is a regular on our bus from Ashton has been taking his disabled Daughter to the games this season, she absolutely loves it, she’s a great kid, last night she got hit three times during the match in SS1. Well done you Scouse cunts, you must take great pride in scaring the life out of a disabled teenager who’s gone through more in her first 15 years than most do in a lifetime.

thousands of high quality phones and cameras on show at the ground but how many pictures were available on this websight.Is this a matter of us becoming the victims either put up or shut up.

If that scummy club had a gram of integrity, they'd come out and say that due to,the terrible behaviour of their fans, they wouldn't be taking an allocation for the PL game.
The bare faced cunts will probably demand the whole of SS3 for the league game too. I hope you have mentioned these experiences to the City Matters chairman Colin? Maybe an email from the club condemning the midsole throwing?

I do too mate, for me I think maybe they got the location for them right but it obviously puts our fans below at risk, and as far as I’m concerned the club owe those fans a duty of care, I’m surprised that nobody thought to at least offer them some protection more than just a few stewards and Police scattered around, reading on here, it seems that was totally ineffective and no deterrent whatsoever.
The police in particular were absolutely pathetic, stood around in the home end concourse, and threatened me and a few others with with breach of the peace for telling them so in no uncertain terms

thousands of high quality phones and cameras on show at the ground but how many pictures were available on this websight.Is this a matter of us becoming the victims either put up or shut up.
Shut the fuck up you complete twat. Not everyone in life goes around filming every cough and fart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.