Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

There was an incident outside the ground last night where a gentleman was knocked unconscious and hit his head on the pavement as he went down.
No idea if he is a City or Liverpool fan and I don't care either way but just wondering if anyone knows how the guy is as he looked in a bad way before ambulance and police arrived.

Saw that flare get lobbed into the second tier from my seat in EL3. Absolute scumbags - hopefully they can identity the culprits and charge them. To be fair I was stood will some lfc fans on Metrolink after the game and they seemed like decent lads.

thousands of high quality phones and cameras on show at the ground but how many pictures were available on this websight.Is this a matter of us becoming the victims either put up or shut up.
normal people don't spend a football match filming wankers throwing coins and especially not children covered in blood

be a bit weird if you did.

the flare vid and pic is enough and is out there

@stuart brennan Are you going to publish an article about this today? You showed an initial interest when I and many others were pelted with missiles in the semi-final at Wembley, but I don’t think the story saw the light of day.

Read on twitter that a fan was also stabbed outside the ground. Not seen anything reported officially though. So unsure how true

Not directly related to the thread, but couldn't find anywhere suitable to post.
In 326 is was surrounded by gobshite dippers who all leapt up to celebrate the 2 Liverpool goals. I pointed out to them that they were in the wrong end & they should be careful with their behaviour. Their response was "who's going to stop us?"
During half time I moved further down the row to be between some friendly blues. I told them I'd my experience, and said dippers subsequently received constant abuse during the remainder of the match.
Why is the club still selling large swathes of home seats to away fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.