Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

15 year old girl watching the match with family has her head split open. Liverpool fans are once again the common denominator. Colour me shocked. I genuinely detest that football club. I don't mind Spurs, don't mind Arsenal, Christ I don't even mind United all the much, maybe because I grew up with loads of their fans.

Liverpool are the only club in the world I legitimately hate. It shouldn't be like that, but how can I not? The bitterness and xenophobia of their fans, their manager continually inciting hate and angst against us, their cultist media absolving them of any accoutability for anything. And of course, their fans causing trouble everywhere they go. That that club has taken our rise to success worse than any other rival club speaks volumes.

Let's see how many of their morally pure fans ditch the cult if they're taken over by an Arab consortium.

Just checked the Daily Liverpool who were all over the email story. Unsurprisingly nothing about the bad behaviour of Liverpool fans last night.

thousands of high quality phones and cameras on show at the ground but how many pictures were available on this websight.Is this a matter of us becoming the victims either put up or shut up.
What you meant to fucking do stand there with your phone out for the entire game just to prove what the cunts are doing that’s what the fucking police and cctv are for

Liverpool fans?

Causing unprovoked violence at a football game?

Sorry lads, I just cannot believe this, it's too far fetched.
I know, right? I mean, it's not like they've got 1,165 incidents of previous. And surely it can't be their fault?

Reactions: TFC
15 year old girl watching the match with family has her head split open. Liverpool fans are once again the common denominator. Colour me shocked. I genuinely detest that football club. I don't mind Spurs, don't mind Arsenal, Christ I don't even mind United all the much, maybe because I grew up with loads of their fans.

Liverpool are the only club in the world I legitimately hate. It shouldn't be like that, but how can I not? The bitterness and xenophobia of their fans, their manager continually inciting hate and angst against us, their cultist media absolving them of any accoutability for anything. And of course, their fans causing trouble everywhere they go. That that club has taken our rise to success worse than any other rival club speaks volumes.

Let's see how many of their morally pure fans ditch the cult if they're taken over by an Arab consortium.
I've always seen rags and dippers as two cheeks of the same arse. Horrible clubs, horrible fans, have the media in their back pockets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.