Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

thousands of high quality phones and cameras on show at the ground but how many pictures were available on this websight.Is this a matter of us becoming the victims either put up or shut up.
Absolute bollocks. I know what I saw with stuff landing down on rows in front of me. I wasn’t going to stand there with my phone ready to take photos of a bottle landing on someone.

The juxtaposition of the way a few coked up youths sang a nonsensical song about the Sun and a weaponised assault on our manager were reported in the press underline this loss of perspective.

The club have been far too effete in its failure to robustly tackle the narrative around ‘Hillsborough’ songs. It was obvious to anyone that the chanting at April’s semi final was inadvertent and the club should have robustly defended it as such. Their spineless failure to do so has enabled Liverpool to seize the agenda and present songs as being about Hillsborough as a fait accompli, in a way that is now more challenging to rebut. Absolutely sick of ATV being presented as a song about Hillsborough when it is about a wider (and unquestionably true) phenomenon around their supporters, that cunts who write in the sports press are too spineless to acknowledge in writing.
The way that Liverpool as a club and as fans twist everything that is obviously nothing to do with Hillsborough into something about Hillsborough is equally as grotesque and obscene as any direct chants.

It's also used as their 'get out of jail free' card whenever they do something wrong - as per last night. "We only reacted by throwing things because the city fans sang feed the scousers and the victims song". Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything.

If Carly Simon released a new song they'd they'd think it's about them.

I’ve sat in the same seat since the Etihad opened & last night was possibly the worst of them all.

On the pitch we were great, but unfortunately my night was ruined after me n my lad got showered with coins & missiles all game.

The club should hang its head in shame. Decision to put them up there in the first place was ridiculous, alongside that bullshit email we received on Tuesday, they look rather stupid now.
But here's the thing, how hard is it to have cameras set for the top tier to capture anything that was lobbed.
FFS, you can't move anywhere nowadays without being caught on film or snapped or whatever there even on fuckin doorbells.

When the Coop live opens there will be time lapse videos showing every fuckin screw being put in condensed into 3 minute video, yet they can't capture criminal, dangerous, irresponsible behaviour by a bunch of fuckwits.

But here's the thing, how hard is it to have cameras set for the top tier to capture anything that was lobbed.
FFS, you can't move anywhere nowadays without being caught on film or snapped or whatever there even on fuckin doorbells.

When the Coop live opens there will be time lapse videos showing every fuckin screw being put in condensed into 3 minute video, yet they can't capture criminal, dangerous, irresponsible behaviour by a bunch of fuckwits.
Or anyone chucking shit from the top of police vans........

thousands of high quality phones and cameras on show at the ground but how many pictures were available on this websight.Is this a matter of us becoming the victims either put up or shut up.
Fuckinell!

We were there watching the game.

When something flies past in the corner of your eye you ain't whipping your phone out quick enough to film it.
Each time a goal went in last night stuff came down onto SS2.

Believe what you want but those that were there know.

Just had a reply from one of City security. I emailed them last night. This is a full cut and paste of his email.

Quote:
“I can assure you there will be a full review of the awful events from last night. The security managers, Police and representatives from the football league witnessed what happened and when I left late last Night they were rightly deeply concerned about what happened and discussing what could be done to investigate specific offences and prevent any similar offences from taking place in the future. I fully Accept we have a lot to do and that we will be accepting our responsibilities whilst looking for effective and appropriate ways forward.” End quote.

I’ve replied to say I have no faith in that review and it will be whitewashed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.