Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Absolute bollocks. I know what I saw with stuff landing down on rows in front of me. I wasn’t going to stand there with my phone ready to take photos of a bottle landing on someone.
Anyway I thought that was what these high level CCTV cameras were for? To safeguard fans, of both clubs.

Just going off tangent a little, the father of the 15 year who had to have her head glued after being hit by a missile, has just posted that GMP and Manchester City are in touch with them but they’ve heard nothing from either LFC or their Supporter groups! I say no more.

We here, dirty cunts throwing bottles an plastic glasses filled with stones down at the 2nd tier. people with head injuries a few rows back from us
I still cant understand how they got John Stones into a bottle.

Must get some weird Dipper Cult trick they use to jib in to grounds.

Just had a reply from one of City security. I emailed them last night. This is a full cut and paste of his email.

Quote:
“I can assure you there will be a full review of the awful events from last night. The security managers, Police and representatives from the football league witnessed what happened and when I left late last Night they were rightly deeply concerned about what happened and discussing what could be done to investigate specific offences and prevent any similar offences from taking place in the future. I fully Accept we have a lot to do and that we will be accepting our responsibilities whilst looking for effective and appropriate ways forward.” End quote.

I’ve replied to say I have no faith in that review and it will be whitewashed.
Interesting that the reply (is the person who wrote it actually named on the email?) uses awful events & deeply concerned.

But here's the thing, how hard is it to have cameras set for the top tier to capture anything that was lobbed.
FFS, you can't move anywhere nowadays without being caught on film or snapped or whatever there even on fuckin doorbells.

When the Coop live opens there will be time lapse videos showing every fuckin screw being put in condensed into 3 minute video, yet they can't capture criminal, dangerous, irresponsible behaviour by a bunch of fuckwits.
You are right it’s not hard to have cameras set up and I know they do have it.

A few days after the last game v Brentford one of City security rang me up to ask me if I had witnessed something. They were able to identify me being close from CCTV, picked out my location, seat number and form that my supporter details and phone number and email. I answered to say I was not aware of the incident as I was facing the pitch and applauding the players off. The security guy said “yes I can see on camera you are doing that”
So the point is they can do that with the CCTV they have for what was a fairly innocuous incident. So they must be able to pick out scum bags throwing stuff and get close ups. Ok harder to trace away fans but could trace who ticket was sold to.

Seems so simple to stop. Just put netting up.
Put it into a risk assessment that netting is required. If anyone wants to over rule the risk assessment it's down to them to face the full consequences of their actions.

Or stop pandering to the Scouse cunts & tell them UEFA we’re right when hey said they are they are the worst fans in Europe. We should be telling the authorities enough is enough.

Seems so simple to stop. Just put netting up.
Put it into a risk assessment that netting is required. If anyone wants to over rule the risk assessment it's down to them to face the full consequences of their actions.

That's not the answer. The answer is ban cunts from attending the game. Liverpool should lose their allocation until they can behave.

I still cant understand how they got John Stones into a bottle.

Must get some weird Dipper Cult trick they use to jib in to grounds.
They even so much as LOOK at John Boy they will have me to deal with. No violence, I’m not a violent person but boy can I slay grown men, who think they’re ‘ard, with a few choice words! Oh boy, never set EB off, when she is protecting her heroes! *rofl*

Sorry, I know these are serious, very serious in some cases, but I just thought I’d throw a little light relief in there. Apologies if I offend anyone. :-)

Interesting that the reply (is the person who wrote it actually named on the email?) uses awful events & deeply concerned.
Signed with just his forename. Not sure of his position. I have the email address because of a previous contact. Another post explains why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.