Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I commented about the coins and the smoke flare being thrown in the Telegraph, the whole article, never mind my comment has been pulled. Operation see fuck say even less well and truly under way.
I’m telling you now, someone shady connected to Liverpool holds away over British media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done for the email pal. Did he make any comment as to why “the security manager, police” etc witnessed it and did ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL ABOUT IT? No I don’t suppose he did.
No, as expected he didn’t and didn’t go in to any more detail. But my email back to him effectively said the same as you said. I said this:
“I am sorry but I have little faith in any review having witnessed numerous City security staff and Police stood doing nothing last night and just watching when bottles landed down in our block. The only action the stewards in our area took was to tell us to sit down (again).”

I commented about the coins and the smoke flare being thrown in the Telegraph, the whole article, never mind my comment has been pulled. Operation see fuck say even less well and truly under way.

I’m telling you now, someone shady connected to Liverpool hoods away over British media.

The article has been up all day, it's not been removed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.