Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I think the 3000 who follow them to the Etihad in April had better be aware, can imagine there will be a lot of pissed off blues around that day

I think the 3000 who follow them to the Etihad in April had better be aware, can imagine there will be a lot of pissed off blues around that day
They will do exactly the same as yesterday. Quiet as a mouse outside. Act the big man in the ground. Shithouses the lot of them

"October’s meeting between the clubs at Anfield was marred by disgraceful scenes. Liverpool condemned vile chants from City fans mocking the Hillsborough disaster and graffiti daubed on the away concourses about the tragedy which claimed 97 lives."

It continues

That's odd, that they'd only mention the chanting and not the throwing of coins at Pep and staff. Hard to believe a serious newspaper would do that.

So in a completely premeditated way, some ‘fan’ brought in a big stash of coins and threw them down in a plastic cup on a 15 year olds girl‘s head ? My son saw it all and said 2 were thrown , the first one missed , so they tried again and got her on the back of the head. If this was done on the street the Police would be all over it and they’d be charged with serious assault, being in a football ground shouldn’t change that. where’s the statement from our Club calling this out? Where’s the statement from Liverpool apologising to her and her family and all the other blues who were pelted by coins, lighters etc? Enough is enough - let’s stop putting out apologist letters and start calling out this abhorrent behaviour for what it is
Won’t happen, been said millions of times on here they’re untouchable for fear of the backlash.

They will do exactly the same as yesterday. Quiet as a mouse outside. Act the big man in the ground. Shithouses the lot of them
Said the same to my lad, didnt hear them during the game when we scored and nothing outside after. I thought they had been kept in until I went past the away gate.

It's important to use the word 'culture' here. It happens time and time again.

Assaulting a 15-year-old girl (or anyone for that matter) is unacceptable. Don't we all agree?

Wouldn't it be great to see LFC take a firm stand against this, contacting the family with their best wishes and apologies, helping the police to identify the culprit and handing him a lifetime ban

Or, frankly, anyone with connections to that football club

Said the same to my lad, didnt hear them during the game when we scored and nothing outside after. I thought they had been kept in until I went past the away gate.
There was 3 on the walk back to town who were just chatting to themselves about how we have the luxury of bringing in the players we did. They went very quiet when someone reminded them who they brought on (money wise not quality).

Always the same with Liverpool fans, never ever hear them outside. Other clubs fans you do, not them snide cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.