Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

"October’s meeting between the clubs at Anfield was marred by disgraceful scenes. Liverpool condemned vile chants from City fans mocking the Hillsborough disaster and graffiti daubed on the away concourses about the tragedy which claimed 97 lives."

It continues

Scouse washing - that toe rag has written that article almost justifying the assault on the young girl. Scum!

To draw a parallel, if you are sitting in a pub and someone calls your wife a whore, I can understand why you might punch the mouthy twat as a response. (You shouldn't, but we're human.)

However, it does not give you a licence to collect beer bottles and throw them around the pub, hitting other customers at random.

A clear distinction, I think. One is 'manly', after a fashion. The other is sheer cowardly hooliganism.

Greater Manchester Police now investigating an incident where a 15 year old girl received a head injury from a plastic pint cup loaded with coins thrown from the Liverpool supporters section .

I am coming to think that for safety reasons a mutual ban on away fans would be a good thing.

Sad state of affairs - even in the darkest days we never came near this with the Rags. But when mere chants can provoke random violence, there is a real danger someone will end up dead. And I really don't want that, especially as it's odds on the dead person will be innocent, and not one of the scrotes. I think the two clubs should seriously consider the options and be realistic about how fans behave.
The police ensured it happened when they got injured v Millwall, affecting City, Burnley and Stoke.

Greater Manchester Police now investigating an incident where a 15 year old girl received a head injury from a plastic pint cup loaded with coins thrown from the Liverpool supporters section .
They won't pursue it mate, not a chance. But run on a pitch celebrating a title win and fuck me you're banned

always the.....
If that’s true then should be easy to identify who did it and ban them for life.
Who the fuck can afford to throw away a pint of coins nowadays?
You never know with Abu Dhabi tho, it could be the phantom bus vandal again.

and.....
I'm sure some fans were acting like twats but that sounds like bollocks. Nobody is throwing pint glasses full of coins during a cost of living crisis.
It was probably full of 2p's which one of the sad twats went to the trouble of carrying round all day.

I wouldn't even attempt to get into the thinking behind their behaviour. Fcuking Neanderthals.

So in a completely premeditated way, some ‘fan’ brought in a big stash of coins and threw them down in a plastic cup on a 15 year olds girl‘s head ? My son saw it all and said 2 were thrown , the first one missed , so they tried again and got her on the back of the head. If this was done on the street the Police would be all over it and they’d be charged with serious assault, being in a football ground shouldn’t change that. where’s the statement from our Club calling this out? Where’s the statement from Liverpool apologising to her and her family and all the other blues who were pelted by coins, lighters etc? Enough is enough - let’s stop putting out apologist letters and start calling out this abhorrent behaviour for what it is

Think that’ll be my mate. He got sucker punched by a Scouser and cracked his head on the floor. Home safe now.
Glad hes ok, how the hell did they think letting both set of fans out the same time was a good idea?
It was so far up the road from the exit I thought it couldnt be one of their lot as they were very quiet when they came out the ground and if Im honest City fans were the ones looking for trouble.
Thought he had fallen as its so dark there.
Someone ran over to get the ambulance that was parked far side near the academy.I helped get it through the crowd to the fellah on the floor as people insisted on walking in front of it so I had to shout at them to get out the way.

During the game I sat next to the corporate and there were Liverpool fans there who were goading City fans. To be honest they were non scouse and built like Charles Hawtrey but some Blues were threatening to twat them and it was close to getting out of hand.
It took until the second half for club officials(stewards an absolute joke, not sure some could even speak English) to move them, incredible and so poor when you consider all the bollox pre match statements issued.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.