Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

we were walking back from mary ds and there was about 6 lads in from of singing city songs ......a woman copper on her horse told them all to shut up singing....she was angry as fuck...one of the lads went woooooooooooooo sarcasticaly to her and she went after them on her horse causing everyone to scatter calling them fucking shit heads.....thats the kind of policing we are dealing with.
Every fan is treated as a hooligan,what harm was the singing doing,a lot of these coppers have serious issues,how they passed to become a copper in the first place is anyone‘s guess ..

Hypocrisy? Judging by what's written on here, City supporters seem to be up there with anyone when it comes to that.

When it comes to the death shouts, of course we have supporters that have done that. Especially in years gone by. But barring a few idiots on isolated occasions, its largely been consigned to history. A bit like of lot of the behaviour seen around football from fans of all clubs in years gone by. Maine Road was not a nice place to visit as an away supporter in the 80s so don't pretent you're squeaky clean or you might sound a little hypocritical.

Liverpool are getting these shouts regularly at the moment, by city more than anyone. You can't taunt people about Hillsborough and not expect to receive a reaction. Although that's exactly what people are looking for isn't it?
What Hillsborough chants have you heard. Have I missed something? I’ve never heard any songs about it.

Reality 1. There is a real danger of someone being killed because of the toxicity.
Reality 2. Chants, however vile, do not justify random violence, especially when it is potentially lethal.

Having thought about it, I think away followings are probably best banned between the two clubs for say 5 years, to let things cool. The problem is, what happens if there's a final between us? You can't have a final behind closed doors, can you?

we can not forget it's all one way in this, because of us being a better club winning titles they don't like it,
once, Klopp publicly said he hopes the Liverpool fans give us a warm welcome and then the coach get smashed up it was trouble, both Klopp and the fans should have been punished, but they got nothing,

Liverpool's fans should not be welcome at the Etihad for a long time, 5 years is about right, to make people sit up and take notice that they are out of control and running riot hiding behind the wall of Hillsborough,

Hypocrisy? Judging by what's written on here, City supporters seem to be up there with anyone when it comes to that.

When it comes to the death shouts, of course we have supporters that have done that. Especially in years gone by. But barring a few idiots on isolated occasions, its largely been consigned to history. A bit like of lot of the behaviour seen around football from fans of all clubs in years gone by. Maine Road was not a nice place to visit as an away supporter in the 80s so don't pretent you're squeaky clean or you might sound a little hypocritical.

Liverpool are getting these shouts regularly at the moment, by city more than anyone. You can't taunt people about Hillsborough and not expect to receive a reaction. Although that's exactly what people are looking for isn't it?
There are plenty of erudite, well argued responses to you so far.
As for me
Just fuck off you scouse ****.

The club only had the best part of 2 months to plan the security for this game, I would say the lack of police and stewards in ss3 was criminally negligent, considering the opposition. Whoever is in charge of security should lose their job over this.

We have been in this stadium 20 years now, the third tier was no doubt years in the planning, the club should have designed the stadium accordingly to make it as safe as possible for all fans.

Someone wrote earlier that they can not provide an increased allocation over three tiers due to the corporate section in the middle of tier two. If that is the case you have to wonder why the club considered it suitable to locate it there.

I know a utd fan who was at klanfield once and had a polystyrene cup with shit in it thrown down at him. He fucking hates em the scruffy smackhead cunts.

Glad the rest of the country are starting to see them for what they are.
There is a picture circulating Twitter of a Man Utd fan at Anfield in the 1980s with a dart stuck in the bridge of his nose thrown by a Liverpool supporter

Not sure what actions the admins do on there has to do with what we do here. We try to be sensible and rational in how we deal with issues on here. We try to deal with posters as if they're grown ups (not always easy!). Unless you're suggesting that we "fight fire with fire", of course. And I don't think @Ric will go for that somehow!
With all due respect, it’s gone past that point now. As far as I’m concerned, fuck pandering to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.